wwesuperstar

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th April 2008

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

I've been looking for a new game. I like all kind of games, but right now I want a racing game, and I'm stuck between 2 of em. So, Filefront Forumers(if thats a word) Which is better? Midnight club 3 remix, or Burnout Revenge?

Jetfreak

The Real Awesome

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

7,526 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

I'd say Burnout Revenge for me, nothing beats car rampages and crashbreakers ;)

wwesuperstar

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th April 2008

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Sweet!! any other opinions?

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

:moved: from GD to GG forum.

BlitZ, The 57th

Fack, Fack you, Fack that

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

3,236 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Ignore the weird face in donutz's avatar and sig staring at you. But otherwise, if you haven't tried Need for speed: Most Wanted, its pretty awesome, I didn't really like NFS:Carbon's gameplay though.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

Burnout: Revenge. You can NEVER get bored of that game if you play online!

gravy666

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

20th August 2007

0 Uploads

7,561 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

Burnout Revenge, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, I say the best driving games available right now. I recommend Burnout 3 if you just want some more Burnout action, I love it, but it's a little last-gen by today's standards. It looks gorgeously realistic at times, though. Oh yes, and avoid Burnout: Paradise. It's not too good at all, for a lot of reasons. It throws away most of what made the other Burnout games good, including Crash Mode. Trust me, Showtime Mode is by no means a good replacement.

>Omen<

Modern Warfare

50 XP

1st January 2005

0 Uploads

7,395 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

If your system can handle it, GRID is better than all of the above. Note that GRID is optimized much better than Codemasters previous title DiRT. DIRT's rally races don't have frame rate issues though, just the multi vehicle races. DiRT is also a very good game, again, if your system can handle it.

Note: I recommend stereo sound settings for either of the above games, and you have to set it in your sound device panel rather than in game. Neither are well optimized for surround. With a fairly good gaming system stereo mode will solve most of the frame rate issues in DiRT and you shouldn't have any in GRID.

On a side note, if you have or plan to get a wheel, some of the recent arcade racers that work pretty well with wheel are DiRT, GRID, Test Drive Unlimited, and Need for Speed: Pro Street, though I didn't like NFS Pro Street. Of these TDU probably has the best wheel support.

gravy666

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

20th August 2007

0 Uploads

7,561 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

Meh, how is that GRiD game? To me it just looks like some cross between Forza and Need for Speed Underground.

>Omen<

Modern Warfare

50 XP

1st January 2005

0 Uploads

7,395 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

GRID is one of the most intense arcade racers ever, and without being campy and cheesy like so many arcade racing titles are.