gravy666

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

20th August 2007

0 Uploads

7,561 Posts

0 Threads

#11 11 years ago

I find that hard to believe. Even the title seems a bit cheesy. Come on, first it was DiRT, and now it's GRiD? How uncreative can they get? :lol: I'll need to play the game for myself until I start believing you. But that's not to say I think DiRT is a bad game.

Badha1rday

Nature's best screw up.

132,255 XP

27th July 2005

0 Uploads

12,663 Posts

0 Threads

#12 11 years ago
gravy666;4545134I find that hard to believe. Even the title seems a bit cheesy. Come on, first it was DiRT, and now it's GRiD? How uncreative can they get? :lol: I'll need to play the game for myself until I start believing you. But that's not to say I think DiRT is a bad game.

Go ahead and play it. Drifting takes a little getting used to, but once you do, god damn that game is awesome.

random_soldier1337

I live on Gaming Forums

839 XP

17th June 2008

0 Uploads

2,058 Posts

12 Threads

#13 11 years ago

Yeah, I'd go with NFSMW and everyone else who says this. But I want to know why does everybody hate NFSC so much? Was it too short? I did notice it was shorter than NFSMW but then what other flaw that was there? I noticed you couldn't go as fast as you could in NFSMW because the streets curved so much and the physics seemed well... a bit more realistic. I mean come on which car could easily make a turn of 45 degrees or more at a speed that is half of a mach-1 (I think. It was something like around 400 Km/h, at least the max speed that I was ever able to achieve). And as for the streets, I doubt that unless it was a high-way, it would be hard to find a straight road without too much traffic that would extend for more than 3-4 Km.