Help 3 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

hello im new to this site can somebody please help me out. How do i make a clan so i can start going against other clans?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 9 years ago

:moved: from Introduce Yourself forum to General Gaming forum.

Welcome to the FileFront. As you can see, I moved your thread to a more appropriate location. You'll get more attention here than at introduction forum.

So, you want to make a clan, huh? Well, I don't know what game(s) you play, but all good clans have their own forums, so you may wanna start with that. That's the easy part. Getting people to join is a hard part. I'm not much of a clan expert, so I'll let others here to give you more info. Good luck.

crisissuit3

We will rule you

101,365 XP

17th August 2007

0 Uploads

9,209 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

well if your going to make a clan, thats a bit difficult. first i suggeset you make some sort of website which could be difficult if your not intrested in web design. then you have to somehow advertise your clan without pissing other people off with spam asking them to join your clan. but if you're lazy then i recomend going into xbox live, PSN, wii account, or pc game and put some sort of tag in front of your name like [L0L] or [0_o] and if you want for the sake of giggles [boobs] and then go around asking guys to join your clan. add them as friends and so on so for.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 9 years ago
crisissuit3;4955401put some sort of tag in front of your name like [L0L] or [0_o] and if you want for the sake of giggles [boobs]

:giggle: :lolpoint: :lol: Oh man, you just made my day. =p Rep for you. :thumbsup: