I didn't make it!
Hey guys, this is a pretty odd request and the only time I've ever done this, but lately I've been remembering parts of a game I played when I was a bit younger. I don't remember too much about it, only specific parts, but for some reason I'm dying to play it again. Here's pretty much everything I can remember about it:
I'm pretty sure it was an RPG...
- I'm not sure which system it was on, but I think it was PS1 or maybe even PS2.
- There are two factions living in the establishment your character is in, and if I remember correctly one of them is just normal humans and the other is part dragon or part wolf or something of the like.
- I'm not sure if this is accurate but your character might live in an area in which his kind are expect to mine, or excavate, in the area...I can't remember exactly.
- I think your character might be a *younger* character, teenager or something. I don't think he's supposed to get along with the non-human faction, but he does up until a point he gets caught doing so (happens early in the game if I remember correctly...)
- I think at one point your character gets an egg of some sort, and for some reason or another is banished from that establishment or flees or something. Anyway he's hiding out at an abandoned church or shrine or something when that egg hatches...I don't even remember what it hatches into...
That's literally ALL I can remember...if you guys can recommend any games that might sound like that, or even have one of those features, I'll look into it and see if I can find anything that triggers my memory :P
The beginning of Drakan had a similar story.
that's a hard one