DNM1

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th May 2005

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Ello all. ok ok, so im looking for a game, ill paste how i've described it: There was this online multiplayer game my friends and i used to play... it was a cartoony type, overhead, collect the items, type game and it had a soccer mode, a deathmatch mode, and team battle mode. there were there was a good amount character types, like the swordsman type, the mage type and the archer type, but all the types had actual human names... like Buck or wtv, (not really Buck)... there was also, btw, co-op gameplay where you had to collect all the jewels (i think it was jewels) around the map fighting you way around mapped out areas (by that i mean you could only go certain ways)... Plz if anybody knows the name of the game, please tell me, if you might and want to chat more easily i have AIM: RemeberDaFuture... I.M. me... k thx, srry for the rant!! and with that the paste is done, marvilous neh?

[edit]ill prob check back either tonight or tomorrow some time, and again I.M. me if you need a bit better description and think you know it...[/edit]

DNM1

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th May 2005

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

ill prob check back either tonight or tomorrow some time, and again I.M. me if you need a bit better description and think you know it...

DNM1

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th May 2005

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

bump

DNM1

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP