GaMe_OvEr

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

6th March 2005

0 Uploads

207 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hey everyone of the JO community,I'll be getting JO soon and i was wondering what i should do/lookout for in the game such as tips from you advanced members of JO as it will help me out alot and i would be grateful.:rolleyes:

dark commando

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

22nd October 2005

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

go to main menue and click on lan, choose host,the maps will come up. above maps click right arrow next to all and bring up co-op,click on map below click on plus sign, click on right bottom were it says join. this is bots only, a great place to pratice for online. They are very good online so practise will help but there is no comparison to online play, just a good starting place.

mrhola

The optimistic pseudo Mexican!

50 XP

6th September 2003

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Co-op has AI controlled oppontents, but don't confuse bots to mean AI allies, the game currently does not support them. The closest it gets is during the training missions where you fight alongside AI units (although it's not as coordinated as a good MP game can be).

Nasty -EC-

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

20th October 2004

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

BEST ADVICE NEVER PLAY THE GAME WHEN YOU HAVE HAD TO MUCH BEER !!!! TRUST ME I KNOW AND IN THE GAME MY GUY COULDNT WALK STRAIGHT NEVERMIND FLY A CHOPPER. OHHH AND YEH DIE ALOT TOO.