Hooking up 360 to PC 3 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

How can i do it? Anyone know? I dont have live, so what should i do.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

Xbox.com | System Use - Use a PC with Xbox 360

That should give you some advice, if that's what you want to do.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

I actually have done this because my 22" monitor looks much better than my old-school tv. What you need is the Xbox 360 VGA cable and plug that into your monitor. This cable tends to cost around $40. The audio inputs go into your speaker system although I used the included adapter (red and white to 3.5mm) to plug the audio into my computer's soundcard. If you do what I did you must have the computer on to play the 360 with sound and make sure your line-in port is not muted. Depending on your monitor this can actually make playing the 360 much better than playing on a tv.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago
Cheeseking25;4398606I actually have done this because my 22" monitor looks much better than my old-school tv. What you need is the Xbox 360 VGA cable and plug that into your monitor. This cable tends to cost around $40. The audio inputs go into your speaker system although I used the included adapter (red and white to 3.5mm) to plug the audio into my computer's soundcard. If you do what I did you must have the computer on to play the 360 with sound and make sure your line-in port is not muted. Depending on your monitor this can actually make playing the 360 much better than playing on a tv.

Not really what i really wanted to know, but now i know what i must do, i need to get an ethernet cable.