Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#1 2 years ago

So, since March, I've been subscribed to Humble's Monthly Bundle. In case you're not aware, it's a bit of a different bundle. Instead of a "Beat the Average" or top tier, it's a set amount; $12 a month. Period. You only get to see one select game, which you receive the moment you pay. After that, only Humble knows what's in the bundle.

I thought I'd end up unsubscribing, but the bundles have been surprisingly good so far. For June 2016, the Early Unlock is Rocket League, which is well worth its price. Below, you can see what was in the other bundles. Keep in mind some of these games were designed specifically for Humble Bundle("Humble Origins"), such as Tailwind or Jumpjet Rex.

May 2016 Mad Max(EARLY UNLOCK) Infinifactory Crawl Galak-Z Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee - New 'n' Tasty Fran Bow Jumpjet Rex 1994: Space Machine Gunmetal Arcadia Zero

April 2016 South Park: the Stick of Truth(EARLY UNLOCK) This War of Mine Nuclear Throne Renowned Explorers: International Society Nova-111 The Magic Circle Super Avalanche Stikbold Tailwind

March 2016 ARK: Survival Evolved(EARLY UNLOCK) Shantae & The Pirate's Curse Wasteland 2: Director's Cut GRAV I Am Bread Sentinels of the Multiverse Battlesloths Switchcars

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,093 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Really good selection.  Just wish I had the funds to subscribe.

Ryojin

lolwut?

536,502 XP

8th November 2005

5 Uploads

52,632 Posts

406 Threads

#3 2 years ago

Yeah, I've been picking em up, too. A couple of months were a bit crappy, but for the most part, it's a good selection.

Disclaimer: Personal opinions still not endorsed by Ryojin.

mengmeimei

50 XP

31st May 2016

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago

We will deliver the Diablo 3 gold to Fifa 17 Coins you within 15 minutes after your payment is arrived and verified and we had the excellent service. Believe us, we were the best, give us a chance also give yourself a chance. LCD Ad players are basically media content players which can be placed with convenience in any place without having issues with excessive space. They are usually floor standing and almost similar to the digital poster in appearance, but these players can be networked or they may be connected directly to the internet thereby having no need for continuous content control.There are Digital poster frames that resemble a television in their appearance and are normally Cheap Fifa Coins displayed to attract the attention of the public,

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#5 2 years ago

So, June just got revealed. Planetary Annihilation - Titans, The Forest, Wasted, Steredenn, Cat Girl Without Salad, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, and Dungeon of the Endless in addition to Rocket League. Pretty good bundle, to be honest.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

240,766 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,399 Posts

2 Threads

#6 2 years ago

Rocket League is amazing, and I Am Bread is good fun BECAUSE it is so stupid.

That said, I really do not see the point in paying for a box of mystery. Loot Crate is a great example of this. Some boxes may have a great thing, and one or two might have an epic thing that makes it all worthwhile (the Tribble that came in the September 2014 box), but most are nothing more than a good shirt buried in a box of garbage. You probably would have paid that price for the shirt anyway at Wal-Mart.

Personally I would rather just keep watch over their weekly sales page, and wait for Cities: Skylines to go on sale.

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,277 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,845 Posts

213 Threads

#7 2 years ago
"Lindale" Personally I would rather just keep watch over their weekly sales page, and wait for Cities: Skylines to go on sale.

It can be found cheaper than Steam if you shop around, for example: http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/cities-skylines-pc-cd-key

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer