DogBreath

I post to get attention

50 XP

27th June 2005

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Hi I'm looking for a clan that plays America's Army. I have 24 honor points I have been playing this game for a month. I'm 13 years old, I have teamspeak looking for a clan with ranks or semi-organized. And uhhh guess thats it :lookaround: . Any offers appreciated. X-fire name is ltgenwaters.

DogBreath

I post to get attention

50 XP

27th June 2005

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

i forgot to mention that i like to use tactics also.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

Hey, Check out the =[WM]= We everything you are looking for. Check out the site its www.freewebs.com/widowmakersaaclan/

Go to the recruitment page and send me and E-mail with the specified information. Send the e-mail to [email="cky2k720@hotmail.com"]cky2k720@hotmail.com[/email] We use real tactics and rankings. We have a channel on a teamspeak server. I can give you that once you join. We are organized and enjoy having a good time playing. I really think that the =[WM]= is the clan for you. Once you send me an e-mail saying you want to join your in and will be given a rank. I really hope to be hearing from you soon, thanks. =[WM]=Cormano.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

hey if you want you can go 2 www.ids.4thidusa.com and check us out we use tactics and we are working on it, we have a scrim every week end. we are all nice and all friends. My e-mail is [email="ids-soares@hotmail.com"]ids-soares@hotmail.com[/email] so if you want we can talk about it :)