N88TR

Old school pimp

50 XP

10th February 2004

0 Uploads

9,921 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=61217 Some interesting tidbits. Still way too much money for me though. Looks like a toaster. Meh. How can they have supply losses? They're MS! They should have SURPLUSES!

N88TR

Old school pimp

50 XP

10th February 2004

0 Uploads

9,921 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

What's up with MS claiming to have a x360 lack of units? Why would you do that? For me, that's just showing that you don't have your sh1t together. That's not gonna make me worried and run out and buy one. Everyone that wants one has already done the pre-order. And if they haven't they're not gonna get one till like 2006. I know I'm never gonna get that piece of MS junk, but if it was say $200 instead, I might consider it.

NoGainNoLoss

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

28th October 2005

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago
Captain AmerikaWhat's up with MS claiming to have a x360 lack of units? Why would you do that? For me, that's just showing that you don't have your sh1t together. That's not gonna make me worried and run out and buy one. Everyone that wants one has already done the pre-order. And if they haven't they're not gonna get one till like 2006. I know I'm never gonna get that piece of MS junk, but if it was say $200 instead, I might consider it.

is 100$ really that much to you? I'm sure you payed way more than 300$ for your computer and the 360 is going to have some bad ass hardware. It's also a dvd player and a stereo :)