jef3189

Frag Magnet

50 XP

19th December 2004

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Wow, I was playing some Bridge last night, and well apparently somone was either hacking or glitching because his 9 honor had to be firing a 203 about every second. I'm going to try to attatch the file here but It may need to be clipped. Fraps is a very useful tool to record in game videos.

tehkey1

Private, ready for duty

50 XP

12th September 2004

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

I believe that is actually an old cheat (correct me if i'm wrong)...semi-auto nade launching

It just really obvious so it wasn't used as much as aimbot etc.

jef3189

Frag Magnet

50 XP

19th December 2004

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

this was in a PB server, so if its an old known cheat, how come it wasnt detected?

tehkey1

Private, ready for duty

50 XP

12th September 2004

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

well...i know it is an old cheat because i was on a non-PB server when someone used it...maybe the hackers/cheaters just found a way to use it on a pb server, because the old ways had been detected. I know for a fact that it is an old cheat.

parad0x

mister hacker

50 XP

30th December 2004

0 Uploads

158 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

'tis a glitch. shoot a 203 and hit 'h' and 'f' at the same time= 255 nades.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago
parad0x'tis a glitch. shoot a 203 and hit 'h' and 'f' at the same time= 255 nades.

You're not supposed to tell other people how to do the glitch man. :rolleyes: >>> :cya: >>> :lol:

Zulu Massacre

s10.invisionfree.com/PSPortal

50 XP

29th December 2004

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

The only hacking Ive seen is AIMBOT and being able to know where everyboy is.....

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 13 years ago

it is actually a bug in the game. And since it is an exploit, pb wont pick it up. this is the same with the new "speed hack", since there is no program needed to use it (just changing settings or using special key combos) PB wont pick them up. I suggest you just try to kick anyone doing this or leave the server and contact the servers admin if possible with the players name. And yes i know how to do them, and no im not going to tell you (for obvious reasons).

Evil_Tim

The EA Hater

50 XP

21st March 2003

0 Uploads

388 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

i do recall there was some discussion on this before and it was found to be a bug

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 13 years ago

The 203 can be glitched very easily. It is not a hack, just an exploit. I know this because I have done it by testing it out with some info I picked up from some friends of mine. I'm not going to post how it is done exactly, but I can say, if it is done correctly, your 203's will say -1/6 instead of a regular number. After this, users can reload, fire off a 203, reload once more, and have 255/6 203's in their weapon. When you hear someone semi-auto firing the 203 it is just that they have switched from the 255/6 203's and tried to use their regular gun. Their regular gun will then fire off 203's instead of bullets, hence, the semi-auto rate of fire. They then drop the weapon, and pick it back up to get their 203 back to normal. If they die with the gun bugged it will not matter, anyone who takes the weapon will get a regular 203.