THE TERROR OF DEATH!

50 XP

30th July 2006

0 Uploads

128 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

[color=black][color=black] [/color]

[color=black]I downloaded PBWEB and put it in Americas Army/System/Pb/ and ran it. I updated all my Punkbuster files. BUT still I get this same message on many Authorized and Official servers:

"Punkbuster Client: PB Client in Distress: Cannot Authenticate with server (A1340)" and "Pbbag error"

And yet it still cant update itself while im Playing AAO. Please if anyone knows how to open these ports for PB to updates its files, tell me.[/color][color=black][/color]

[color=black] [/color][color=black][/color]

[color=black]And when it updated using the PBWEB I noticed that it says nothing about A1340, it says A1341, I probably got like the so latest files that almost none of the servers have it yet, but that cant be true, cause I connected to like 10 different servers and they all give me the same problem except in 1, and I don’t know why in that one only, please, someone help me!!![/color][color=black][/color]

[color=black] [/color][color=black][/color]

[color=black][/color][color=black][/color]

[color=black]E-mail me or post a reply if you know a solution!!!!! Please!!! I beg of you![/color][color=black][/color]

[/color]

blyte

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

6th September 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

i had this happen to me.i think this should help.alright go to www.punkbuster.com where you got the pbweb file and download the pbsec.htm file.if it doesnt work post a reply and ill try to figure it out:)

X-chelon

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

9th September 2006

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

This is not a pbweb realted problem...type "pb_security 0" into ur in-game console, w/o the ". as soon as u enter a map. ...simple as that, should solve the problem...if not, I have a few other tricks up my sleeve.

pÌ$$èÐ0ҒҒҢА©Қέ&

I post more than I game! : )

50 XP

29th October 2007

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Hi,

I got also the problem in AA. On some servers, mainly official or leased, I got kicked from the game with notice: ...has been kicked for undefined reason:YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED VIA PUNKBUSTER (FOR 0 MINUTES). THIS PB SERVER REQUIRES (A1340 C.1.107). ERROR LOADING PBAG. I downloaded the PBWEB program and upgreaded my client pb. I do not have any ADware or firewall on my machine. Please help. I can not make any honor points because I can not play on official or leased servers. Why?

Asheekay

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

20th August 2008

0 Uploads

1,377 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I have this same problem and I tried everything pbweb everything even the PB_security 0, nothing came up so I thought it went through and I still got kicked for error to open pbag