Does this not look like it has a 512MB memory card? http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4329687 Features & Specifications GameShark Media Manager is a PSP video conversion and management application for your PC. Manage all of your PSP game saves and media files with the software and the included 512 MB Magic Gate Technology Memory Stick Duo. You can copy, delete, download and upload saves, music, movies and pictures between your PC, the Memory Stick Duo and the GameShark online database. The easy-to-use-tool makes it simple to manage, store, access and organize game, video, music and other files on the PSP handheld gaming system.
- Compatible with Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000 and XP; not compatible with Macintosh
- Converts jpg and gif format pictures for slideshow playback on the PSP
- Download, convert and copy regular PC video files (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, avi, mov and divx) for playback on the PSP
- Features a user-friendly drag and drop interface to manage and back up music, videos, pictures and game cheat saves
- Search and transfer media files between PC, Memory Stick and the GameShark online database
- Creates MP3 playlists and categorizes music by artist or genre
- Offers the ability to easily transfer archived movies and photos
- Contains a unique Mcode log-in system to access content on GameShark.com
- Includes an RSS news feed to keep you updated on the latest PSP news
- Features a capacity bar to show available free space on your Memory Sticks
- Includes exclusive concert footage of Nine Inch Nails and a 512 MB Memory Stick Duo with Magic Gate Technology
I don't know, there must be some mistake. Well my friend ordered this last night so we'll see what he gets... I am very doubtfull in this... :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :deal: :0wned:
Dude, if that's the case, i will order one myself for my phone, it takes MS duo.
That's ferking cheap. They are like $80AUD here.
Theres gotta be a catch somewhere :confused:
They cost about £50 over here!
yep, there has got to be a catch. I bought a 512mb duo pro for my sony ericsson, and it cost me about 40€, that's about 48$. Plus, I got a version of Xploder Lite for the PSP with it for free. The brand is Lexar / Magic Gate.
That is really the price? Must be a catch to it.
I don't think there is a catch, there is no 512MB memory card in that bundle. I don't know why Walmart is saying this... :deal: :0wned:
So then you could take legal action... hmmmm
Well we'll have to see when my friend recieves his? Perhaps they'll give him a free one if it does not come with one as advertised?
It might be encoded so it ONLY works with the Gameshark database as a way of transferring files to the PSP... just a guess.