Review the Xbox 360! 8 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Now that Microsoft has released the 360 and Most people who have bought it have had time to set everything up, get used to it, and Play around with it this would be the perfect time to write some reviews. How do you like it? What do you like most about it? What don't you like about it? Do you reccomend it? Be sure to include all of these things in your review.

SteVen

"World's Best Boss"

50 XP

14th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,254 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Its awsome! I was there at my local walmart monday at 8 P.M. till midnight.... I was number 36 of 50 something. I didnt get home till 1:30 in the morning but it was well worth it. Because all my friends are saying they cant get one because every store is sold out. Perfect Dark Zero is awsome! Anyone who has a 360 HAS to get Perfect Dark Zero! I also have Kameo, and Condemned both VERY fun.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

not to stray off topic but how far those Perfect Dark: Zero stray from the original, iam pretty sure it's a prequel. Things i have heard Joanna is now made American even though she was a Brit in the 64 version. Also how does multiplayer stack up to that for PD 64?

Pethegreat VIP Member

Lord of the Peach

70 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

20,892 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

I have only played a little of it at game stores, and now I have to wait till late january to early feburary for mine.

The console it great though, love the controller.

Console: 9.5/10. My only problem, does not have HDMI(fully digital HD signal)

Relese: 4/10 yes people got their consoles, but most did not and now its a crazy mess on e-bay.

Locomotor

in spite of erosion

50 XP

13th May 2004

0 Uploads

3,490 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

I played Kameo at a local Circuit City for a while and the graphics were engrossing. Unfortunately though, I won't be getting a 360 for a little while longer.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

The 360 dosen't come out until December 2nd in England, I won't be getting it for a while I'll probably wait for the price to go down or something.

vladtemplar

Resistance is futile

50 XP

29th May 2004

0 Uploads

1,276 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

Doesnt seem like that many people here got one. I, for one, will wait untill price drop at the end of next year

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 13 years ago

I am waiting till a couple weeks after christmas so that stores can restock on a couple cores.

inashix

GF makes me horny

50 XP

8th November 2005

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

i totally agree with you masterstevenx4 perfect dark zero is the shit, and anyone disagree with me is full of themselves, :smokin: I tried condemned and that totally kicks some serious ass, but if your into racing games get PGR3 I got it and I've spent about 30 hours on it so far and i've had my 360 for only 5 days this is the best console ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love you microsoft:bows: