SEGA's Mod Hub generates 350,000 new sales... 2 replies

Please wait...

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

267,178 XP

15th December 2002

36 Uploads

22,453 Posts

1,698 Threads

#1 2 years ago

This makes me happy.

It's by far one of the best things Sega has done lately, and legitimising Rom Hacks has made both the community stronger and given a massive value add to Sega's classic games catalogue, IMO.

Also the hub is pretty awesome. :D makes me want to replay the old Sonic games on a virtual CRT!

I wonder if it has Rift support, lol.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#2 2 years ago

I don't think the Sonic games are included in the Mega Drive Classics pack. They can purchased on the side, but by default they're not in the Steam version, which is what the Hub uses.

That said, this is a good initiative. It's good to see SEGA make a good decision for once.

mengmeimei

50 XP

31st May 2016

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#3 2 years ago

To alert the people about some Fifa 17 Coins important announcement such as updates regarding flights or any special announcement that is meant for a large scale public audience.There are also LCD players that are used in the industrial purposes. These players are going a long way in setting up communications and information networks which can assist a specific group of people working in a facility or a large scale public. As these players are quite whatensive to buy, it is advisable to thoroughly research and understand specific individual needs while Buy Fifa Coins purchasing them. There is a wide range of these players that are available and are enough to bewilder anyone,