SERVER setup WIN2003 server sp1 2 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Has anyone setup a server on window 2003 and got the install to work correctly i have downloaded the full verson install from file planet and aafiles.com I get to where it chooses the directory and craps out..... I can figure it out for the life of me is there a D.Server package out there that anyone knows about ... or if anyone has any ideas on why i can not get this server to install the game correctly 2x Xeon 2.4 2gig hynix 3200 2x 120G WD Raptors 10K Rpm. Win 2003 Server SP1 Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Wildb0y_o1

Multi-A.d.m.i.n.

50 XP

20th June 2004

0 Uploads

228 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

hmm dont know whats goung on with win.server 2k3. but i hear from a patch u must run and then you are able to install & play the game on this system,dont ask me for the patch. sry cant help U on this system:(

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

This seems to be the answer that everyone has ... I am wondering is everyone paying someone else to host a server for them ... I own my own box and do a CoLocation. Much cheaper then just renting a server BUT anyway Thanks ..... If you come up with anything let me know I guess i am justed :0wned: on setting up this server for my team.