>Omen<

Modern Warfare

50 XP

1st January 2005

0 Uploads

7,395 Posts

0 Threads

#2 7 years ago

Of those on the list I've played, I can't see (thus far anyway) putting AC: Revelations in the top 3, unless it gets WAY better than what I've seen so far. I also can't see putting Rage on the list at all as much of a disappointment it was.

My top 10 would have been:

1-Dead Space 2 2-Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood 3-Dead Island 4-Batman: Arkham City 5-Battlefield 3 6-Modern Warfare 3 7-Crysis 2 8-Deus Ex: Human Revolution 9-FEAR 3 10-Shift 2: Unleashed

Assassin's Creed: Revelations may make the cut somewhere on that list if I see a vast improvement here on out, but it will likely be on the lower half of it if it does.

Pethegreat VIP Member

Lord of the Peach

70 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

20,892 Posts

0 Threads

#3 7 years ago

I see only new IP on each of your lists. The rest are just sequels of IPs that have been living on for upwards of 25 years. I can't see my self spending money on most of these games because they are simply more polished rehashes of material from the last few years.

>Omen<

Modern Warfare

50 XP

1st January 2005

0 Uploads

7,395 Posts

0 Threads

#4 7 years ago
Pethegreat;5590964I see only new IP on each of your lists. The rest are just sequels of IPs that have been living on for upwards of 25 years. I can't see my self spending money on most of these games because they are simply more polished rehashes of material from the last few years.

Yeah, but the thing is, you'll never know just how different they are from the originals unless you try them. By your analogy, all games, no matter how great, are ruined by sequels. That is far from the truth. The only sequels that make my list are ones that bring in worthwhile changes while improving on content retained. Note I didn't even bother listing Portal 2, and I'll tell you why. Despite it being in every way better than the first, it's still a very short puzzle game that has pretty much nil for replay value. Even were it a $20 game it would not have made my list, but at full price, it's not even a consideration.

Supa

People say I post too much

50 XP

1st April 2009

0 Uploads

1,368 Posts

0 Threads

#5 7 years ago

Activision does annual Steam weekends where their games are free. And they are shit, every single time.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 6 years ago

If asked me, I have "Modern Warfare" in my TOP list...

J A McCoy Xbox 360 Forum

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 6 years ago

1: Midtown Madness 2: Smack Down Vs Raw 2011 3: NFS Under Ground 4:San Andreas 5: GTA 5 6: Resident Evil 4 7: Dino Crisis 3 8: Fry Cry 3 9: Metal Slug 10: Bejeweled Blitz

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 6 years ago

Wow! such a very grateful post.i got lot of point and information about game.Thanks a lot.Keep it up

zuma