Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#1 2 years ago

Ahead of E3, the announcements are already starting. Ubisoft has posted a (suspicious) teaser on their YouTube page... But kinda gave everything away by titling it "Watch_Dogs 2". Now they've put out a proper "premiere":

It doesn't show much in the way of the game. Just your usual developers shooting buzzwords at the camera. It does reveal the sequel will be set in San Francisco. 

Not a game I'm particularly excited to see a sequel to. It was a fun game, but unless they put some actual effort into the PC version, I doubt I'll be picking it up on launch day.

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Did this game sold enough copies to warrant a sequel?

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

267,194 XP

15th December 2002

36 Uploads

22,454 Posts

1,698 Threads

#3 2 years ago

The original concept showed promise, but lacked in execution, never finished the game, it was too repetitive and performed like dog-shit on PC.

I'd be willing to give the concept a second chance though if they get it right this time, because it did appeal to me.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#4 2 years ago

You're giving it too much credit. Lukewarm, fresh dog feces would run better than Watch_Dogs.

... Disgusting mental image aside, maybe Ubisoft has learned.

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

267,194 XP

15th December 2002

36 Uploads

22,454 Posts

1,698 Threads

#5 2 years ago

"Serio"You're giving it too much credit. Lukewarm, fresh dog feces would run better than Watch_Dogs.

... Disgusting mental image aside, maybe Ubisoft has learned.

Well this is what I am saying, if they can make it run well on PC, stop it from being so repetitive by adding other ways to use your abilities other than (for the most part) going to a generic facility and taking out henchmen, then it has promise, I enjoyed the stealth and hacking mechanics.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com