If the new controller is so great, then why doesn't it have rumble features? When I got my gamecube controller, I thought it was so great that it had a built in rumble feature. And can't the batteries run out in the middle of a crucial point in a game? And if your friend puts his hand over the reciever thing, won't it stop playing? And, if there is more than 1 plugged in, and you get then mixed up, you can't ever trace the wires back; you just have those tiny numbers to rely on. Plus, only one color. And isn't there a very slight delay of when you press the buttons?:thumbsdown:
Listen here mac:
1. The rumble in controllers has shown to cause future hand problems, and is not really nessescary for games, if you need rumble that bad, then go mess with the wires. :fistpunch:
2. The batteries on mine have not run out, and I have been play for about 12 hours a day since they released it, and if your smart, hey heres an idea, before you start your game, test the batteries on a gameboy or somehting :eek:
3. the controller uses RADIO, I repeat RADIO signals, so no matter what the controller will be able to send the signal, I went out side and from my back room I could still play just about. ;)
4. The dial on each of the controllers can be change, thus the one in plug 1 has the dial on 1, and the one in plug 2 can be moved to dial two, see? U just have to take time and see the dial. I mean, i need glasses and can clearly see the numbers. :p
5. The color is kool, dont mess with it :cya:
6. There is no delay, it is very responsive :furious:
So all in all, think and try before you add a forum thread, ok?
Me -> :smack: <-Dan
and obey the GCN!
dan -> :bows:
you've got to admit, the wavebird reveiw was over dune just a tad: i think the score should be 9.5:agreed:
PS- Sorry about before Me->>>:spank:<<<-Mario
PSS(or is it PPS?)-What else would I obey?:thumbsdown:X-box?:thumbsdown:
Trust me, when you buy one, you will see why it is a perfect 10. :D
haha, xbox, watch me laugh -> :lol:
I forgive you, BUT OBEY DA PLUMBER! :bows:
Watch the eyes go! No one in particular -> :uhoh:
i will hopefully be getting mine real soon so i will see what it is really like!
though i am pretty sure it will be good...
everyone should buy one.... Me->:love:<-Nintendo
GF makes me horny
13th January 2002
:rolleyes: This controller is just a tad bit too exspencive for me,I'll just settle for a cheap exstention cable.
Well I mean, if you have another system, PS2 or Xbox God-forbid, then you would be paying for their controllers at the same price you do for the Wavebird, So to me, hey, it is a great price, this thing is, like, wow. If you neeed money, trade your games in, I mean, you have to have some games that arent so great anymore... :D :agreed: :cya: :lol: :lookaround: :) :naughty:
Man from what I hear everywhere this new controller is the stuff! I have never seen a bad review for it. I already have 4 controllers though and i'm trying to save my money for games so I doubt i'll buy it any time soon even though I want one real bad.
I don't spend enough time here
25th July 2002
I don't have problems with my normal controller so why should I buy it, I better save for a new game than another controller, how much € does it cost?:stallard: :stallard: