Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,840 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,763 Posts

1,754 Threads

#10061 4 years ago

Still working on Hitman: Absolution. Pretty good game actually. I was pleasantly surprised.

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10062 4 years ago

Portal Runner. Should be easy after I figure out how to best utilize the teleportation ability but grrr, it's taking me a while.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10063 4 years ago

Currently Endless Legend and Huniepop.

Don't ask...

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

357,056 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,699 Posts

780 Threads

#10064 4 years ago

I've been playing Ryse: Son of Rome. It got a bad rap, but I got a gift voucher that covered the cost completely, so I thought, what the hell?

I've actually enjoyed it immensely. It's a bit short, but I immediately started a New Game Plus campaign on Legendary difficulty, and somehow it's even better with the difficulty ramped up. Yes, the combat is a bit repetitive, but it's satisfying in short bursts and the harder difficulty demands much more of your attention.

Checkpointing could use some work though. I blasted through a particularly tough battle triumphantly, then spectacularly failed an even harder battle a short while later, only to discover it hadn't checkpointed since the start of the prior battle.

Which was... frustrating. I did a swear.

Adrian Ţepeş;5757885Still working on Hitman: Absolution. Pretty good game actually. I was pleasantly surprised.

I picked that up on the Xbox 360 for free on their Games with Gold scheme a while back, and I also was pleasantly surprised. Never got very far though for some reason. I think Skyrim got me again. I should look into finishing it, but now I'm thinking about Skyrim again DAMN IT. THIS IS YOUR FAULT TEPES.

Granyaski VIP Member

High as a kite

107 XP

29th May 2008

0 Uploads

11,881 Posts

1 Threads

#10065 4 years ago
dragoongfa;5760021Currently Endless Legend

Is it any good? I loved Endless Space and have been considering purchasing Endless Legend for a while now.

I'm currently HOOKED on XCom EW, with the Long War mod.

If anyone has played the game and enjoyed it but felt it was too easy at times or had potential to add more-well Long War mod fixes all of it.

New classes,weapons,research,mecs,skill tree. Freaking loads.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10066 4 years ago
Granyaski;5760831Is it any good? I loved Endless Space and have been considering purchasing Endless Legend for a while now.

In a lot of ways Endless Legend is awesome, it has a lot of interesting gameplay mechanics that make it very different from the run of the mill turned based strategy games.

My one complaint is the AI which at first was non existent and now just cheats its shocks off. They are still improving it though and I do consider it one of the best Turn Based Strategy games ever made.

dinosaurJR

50 XP

14th March 2006

0 Uploads

8,116 Posts

0 Threads

#10067 4 years ago

Im currently enjoying Football Manager 2013 Handheld. Its really rather good. Im really not much of a gamer these days... I got a 3DS for christmas with Ocarina of time and its still in the unopened packaging...

Granyaski VIP Member

High as a kite

107 XP

29th May 2008

0 Uploads

11,881 Posts

1 Threads

#10068 4 years ago
dragoongfa;5760867In a lot of ways Endless Legend is awesome, it has a lot of interesting gameplay mechanics that make it very different from the run of the mill turned based strategy games.

Sounds interesting. To be honest that is what I'm looking for lately-a different kind of Strategy/RTS game.

My one complaint is the AI which at first was non existent and now just cheats its shocks off. They are still improving it though and I do consider it one of the best Turn Based Strategy games ever made.

This is something that annoys me in any game that it happens. I understand the AI may be limited so it is the games way of making it more 'fair' on the AI or to increase the difficulty if the player wishes. However I feel the same way as I would against a human player who was cheating.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10069 4 years ago

Half Life 2 offline and GGS Empire online.

Half Life almost finished and GGS Empire keeps me 3+ years on it. It's because that's best looking freeware online browser strategy game i found in flash. If you wona join and try to burn my castle here is the link: bit

My knights are waiting :smokin::cya:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10070 4 years ago

Far Cry 4. And Grand Theft Auto 4. They're kinda different games, but... i like them)