Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#10071 3 years ago

A bit off Stellaris with a dash of Men of War 2 mod titled "Red storm rising".

Only a bit since I'm seriously sucked into playing Grim Dawn and Exanima right now.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

12,478 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

842 Posts

12 Threads

#10072 3 years ago

TW3. Aside from being captivating, it's jaw-dropingly gorgeous. I walked out of a cave in (Velen?) and quivered a bit because the entrance reminded me of a cave I'd been in about a year ago. I guess most look about the same, but the artists really nailed the environment design. I think if the game had no structure at all I'd be spending all day just frolicking through the woods.

darkclone

116,900 XP

10th April 2006

0 Uploads

11,075 Posts

0 Threads

#10073 3 years ago

Finished off Far Cry 3 the other day, so now I'm blasting through the Blood Dragon standalone DLC.

I'm way behind with FC3, but it was good fun. The story and the player character's transformation was well done; the choice at the end may have been simple, but I expected no more (unlike in Mass Effect 3); the weapon variety was ok, found myself sticking to the bow mostly. Things definitely improved with the wingsuit, but that was almost just the last 20% of the game.

Blood Dragon is great to play afterward, because you're pretty OP to start with, and you only get more OP. It's a great way to blow of steam after slogging through a similar game (essentially the same, really). The thing I love is the old school cyberpunk styling. And the music is everything I love, and every game should have this style of music.

Vantage

Proletariat Scum

123,875 XP

21st October 2004

0 Uploads

10,750 Posts

0 Threads

#10074 3 years ago

Blood Dragon is a great game. Doesn't overstay its welcome (some would call it short) but super fun and stylized.

Playing the new Doom currently. As a newbie to the Doom franchise, it's pretty great!

Caramel Frappe

Dark Souls Veteran

50 XP

8th May 2016

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#10075 3 years ago

Oh wow, the OP made this thread 10 years ago ... holy moly. Oh, um ahem ...

I'm currently playing League of Legends. Got an S+ rank as Nami with the score 6 / 4 / 28. If I get another score of S- or higher, I can fuse my tokens and get Mastery 6 with her.

May The Flames Guide Thee rrRGIVi.jpg

M!tch VIP Member

intermittently erratic

130,367 XP

12th March 2004

0 Uploads

11,777 Posts

2 Threads

#10076 3 years ago

Doom for now. Just got through Foundry after getting lost a bazillion times as I'm useless.

Stopped playing World of Tanks after nearly 4 years as the game updates have ruined it. also so many crap players it's difficult to have a good battle now.

Thinking about it.

darkclone

116,900 XP

10th April 2006

0 Uploads

11,075 Posts

0 Threads

#10077 3 years ago

"Vantage"Blood Dragon is a great game. Doesn't overstay its welcome (some would call it short) but super fun and stylized.

Playing the new Doom currently. As a newbie to the Doom franchise, it's pretty great!

Definitely was a good game! I really was getting the to the point of being done with it and it finished, with a brilliantly over-the-top final sequence of missions.

I'm back to Skyrim until I decide what I want to play next, definitely taken its place as my go-to game.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,954 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,512 Posts

38 Threads

#10078 3 years ago

Stellaris and Overwatch are my two primary games right now. I've been playing the former with the Clarke beta patch, and it's looking really good. Most of the changes to the game are QoL improvements; you can see the number of tiles a planet has in the galaxy view, and cycle through planets in the system much more easily. 

Danny Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

275,750 XP

15th December 2002

312 Uploads

22,735 Posts

1,869 Threads

#10079 3 years ago

I am about to buy Doom.

Then play a LOT of Doom.

Other than that, Fallout 4 still.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

12,478 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

842 Posts

12 Threads

#10080 3 years ago

TW3. About 34 hours in at level 12. Don't know if that's really good or really bad speed, but it can be crazy difficult at times. A few of the fights had me dying 10+ times before success. One or two more I had to give up on. I might have to take a break from it soon - I think the game might be too good for my small brain to handle.

I bought Fallout 4 a couple weeks ago but have only played for about an hour or two.