What kind of motto is this?
29th May 2007
Title explains it all. Give a description on why that game is one of your favorite/worst games you've ever played if you want. They can be any game (mods don't count) on any console, obviously. Here's mine:
1. Half-Life 2 - Best. Game. Ever. 2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - No explanation needed. 3. Halo 3 - Might be #1 or #2 if my internet connection will let me play online....
1. Two Worlds - My favorite part about this game was turning it off. The definition of "Worst Game in History". 2. Call of Duty: Finest Hour - Stopped playing after 10 minutes and never played it again. 3. Alone in the Dark - The ending made me want to die. Some good parts but the rest sucked.
Obviously my top 3 favorite games are also my top 3 favorite series, but the ones mentioned above are the ones I play the most. And I stopped playing Two Worlds after 2 minutes of gameplay. The horrible animations and voice acting was a sign that I should of stopped when I put in my 360. Alone in the Dark is the only game in the "Worst" category that I actually finished. I wish I didn't though; the ending made my eyes bleed.
By the way, I'm sure this type of thread has already been done, but I couldn't find any that were too recent. If I missed one and it's already been done, I apologize.
For the Emperor! Knights of Caliban!
16th March 2004
1) StarCraft spent hours on it...still do to 2)Halo 3 3) Warhammer dawn of war 2 I'm a addict Death to the Xeno's! worst 1) Star trek new worlds....ummmm yeah horrible 2) Star Trek Dominion wars when it worked it was good but alas it didn't work long... Drum roll..... 3) Transformers the game
[color=#000000][size=2][b][i]Heralds of the coming doom, Like the cry of the Raven, we are drawn, This oath of war and vengeance, On a blade of exalted iron sworn, With blood anointed swords
GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*
21st December 2006
Best Games: 1. Half Life series 2. Warcraft 3 3. KOTOR
Worst Games: 1. Prince of Persia the warrior within 2. Darkstar one 3. True Crime
11th November 2006
Best Games Half-Life 2 The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Warcraft 3
Worst Games Call of Duty 4 Lost Planet Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
I've defected to the Pies
13th August 2004
1. KOTOR 1 and 2 2. Far Cry 2 3. Sins of a Solar Empire Worst: 1. Mirror's Edge 2. Dead Space 3. Battlefield 2
Just as cool as a banana
12th February 2009
Best: (The games I've spend countless of hours on)
1. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Quest 2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3. Half Life
Worst: (The games that ended disappointing me the most)
1. Final Fantasy XII 2. History Channel's Civil War: A nation divided 3. Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
I didn't make it!
Best: Half Life 2 Age of Empires 2 Forgotten Hope 2
Worst: Age of Empires III (god, why?) Call of Duty WaW
How much room does this t
14th October 2006
Best: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (the best game in the entire series) Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty (one of the rare games that makes you think) Team Fortress 2
Worst: TES IV: Oblivion (Casual RPG for the casual gamer. pretty graphics, crappy gameplay) Star Wars: Battlefront II (The heroes addition was a joke) Soldier of Fortune: Double Helix (the single worst gaming experience of my entire life)
Biggest F-ing A-hole 2010
24th April 2003
Best: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (BEST GAME EVER) Call of Duty (1, UO, 2, and 4) Jedi Outcast
Worst: Call of Duty World at War IL2- Sturmokov Star Wars Empire at War
22nd September 2005
Best GTA series (GTA, GTA2, GTA: London, GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA 4 and GTA4: Lost And The Damned) Halo Series (1, 2 and 3) Super Mario Bros. 3 (If you havn't played this, then WTF is wrong with you :p)
Worst Gears Of War 1 and 2 Zool (SNES Port) Sim City (SNES Port)