what computer games do you have 34 replies

Please wait...

homikebevik

teliner11

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,541 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

what computer games do you have . i have soldier of fortune 2 call of duty medal of honor fifa 2003 and fifa 2005 demo what are the games you gave .you could put some pic of you re games




Biggus Dickus VIP Member

I would die without my life.

195,640 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

18,764 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

:rolleyes:

*moved*




BK898

People say I post too much

50 XP

5th September 2004

0 Uploads

3,147 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

where did he originally post this? anyway my computer games (that I actually play) are

Call of Duty Battlefield Vietnam




Sheepeep VIP Member

weirdal = new ptaq()

31,600 XP

2nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,948 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Uhhhh games I have and play from time to time? Lets see how many you recognise from this:

Freelancer Unreal Tournament 2004 Star Trek Armada II Seven Kingdoms Seven Kingdoms II Tyrian 2000 Megatraveller (Go 16 color gaming!! :stallard: )

Yea thats about all I play nowadays, unless you count coding as a game :uhm:




-DarthMaul-

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

5,051 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I dont have much games:-

1-Ground Control. 2-AoE 3-AoE2 AoE2 Exp. 4-Aom 5-Diablo 2 Diablo 2 Exp. 6-JK 2 7-BF1942 8-AA 9-Empire Earth Empire Earth Exp.(i think i wasted money buyin gEE and EE exp. i dont like it much). 10-Caesar 3 11-Unreal 12-Stronghold 13-Commandos Behind Enemy Lines 14Star Craft 15-Star Craft Exp. 16-RA 17-RA2 RA2 Exp. 18-Tiberian Sun Tiberian Sun Exp. 19-Tiberium Dawn 20-Emperor 21-Indiana jones ET 22-007 Nightfire 23-Star Wars Galacic Battlegrounds Star Wars galactic battlegrounds Exp. 24-Starfleet command 3 25-Starfleet command orion pirates. 26-Tropico 27-Civilizations III 28-Return to Castle wolfenstein 29-Sim City 3000 30-Darkstone 31-Total Annihalation 32-Star Wars Starfighter 33-Bladerunner 34-No one lives forever 35No one lives forever 2 36-S.W.A.T. 3 37-Oni 38-The Sims Deluxe Edition 39-Star wars: knights of the old republic 40-Ultimate Doom 1993 41- Doom2 i really think thats about it.( iknow osmeone will have a way bigger list).

Biggus where did he post this thread befor it moved?

Edit: 75% of the games i play from time ot time, the other 25% are just laying there waiting to be played.




homikebevik

teliner11

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,541 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
DarthMaulI dont have much games:- 1-Ground Control. 2-AoE 3-AoE2 AoE2 Exp. 4-Aom 5-Diablo 2 Diablo 2 Exp. 6-JK 2 7-BF1942 8-AA 9-Empire Earth Empire Earth Exp.(i think i wasted money buyin gEE and EE exp. i dont like it much). 10-Caesar 3 11-Unreal 12-Stronghold 13-Commandos Behind Enemy Lines 14Star Craft 15-Star Craft Exp. 16-RA 17-RA2 RA2 Exp. 18-Tiberian Sun Tiberian Sun Exp. 19-Tiberium Dawn 20-Emperor 21-Indiana jones ET 22-007 Nightfire 23-Star Wars Galacic Battlegrounds Star Wars galactic battlegrounds Exp. 24-Starfleet command 3 25-Starfleet command orion pirates. 26-Tropico 27-Civilizations III 28-Return to Castle wolfenstein 29-Sim City 3000 30-Darkstone 31-Total Annihalation 32-Star Wars Starfighter 33-Bladerunner 34-No one lives forever 35No one lives forever 2 36-S.W.A.T. 3 37-Oni 38-The Sims Deluxe Edition 39-Star wars: knights of the old republic 40-Ultimate Doom 1993 41- Doom2 i really think thats about it.( iknow osmeone will have a way bigger list). Biggus where did he post this thread befor it moved? Edit: 75% of the games i play from time ot time, the other 25% are just laying there waiting to be played.

lol those are a lot of games




Mast3rofPuppets VIP Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

These are only the "new" ones that I can see in my shelf.

Battlefield 1942 Unreal Tournament Tribes 2 Swat 3 Blitzkrieg Battlefield Vietnam CnC Generals Red Alert 2 Rise of Nations All 3 commandos games Soldiers:Heroes of WWII Call of Duty Il-2:Forgotten Battle Ultima Online Swat 2 Rainbow Six (the first one) Red Baron 2 Heroes of Might and Magic 4 F/A-18 Hornet Warcraft 3 Half-life

Only play Soldiers:heroes of WWII and BF42 though.




homikebevik

teliner11

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,541 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

i want i lot of game i just got 5 lol




evildude

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

25th August 2003

0 Uploads

4,300 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

i only play 1 game and that ja but i have like 20 other games




-DarthMaul-

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

5,051 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

hey master of puppets is soliders:heroes of ww2 good? what genre/type of game is it?