Slightly cooler than a n00b
3rd August 2004
Hi everyone! I used to be, when I was younger, a keen Megadrive (Genesis) gamer, and I recall renting a game that involved the following:
- You were to choose to be either Wilee Coyote or The Roadrunner.
- You had to either hunt the Roadrunner or run away from the Coyote.
- This was a typical "comedic" looney-toons-ACME-type game with a few bits of cartoonish inputs like the dynamite and traps.
- I believe it was bordering on having "3d" parts in the graphics, such as crates etc.
- I remember being on a wooden train in one level, with ACME boxes, and dynamite and all that stuff.
Does anyone know what this mystery Looney Toons-style game could be? Please bear in mind it only contained the Coyote and Roadrunner. Thank you for your input. PS -- Wonderboy in Monster World and Fantastic Dizzy were just so amazing -- just thought I'd say that.