well, what are your most favourite games EVER!? i realy mean ever, so, all years, all consoles, all genres and all other game-related-crap-categories you can imagine!!! when you can't decide wich one it is then just post all of your most favourite games! an explenation why you chose that game is asked for cause that would make it more entertaining but it's not neccesary. so, go ahead! my favourite games are: Rome: Total War, Imperial Glory GTA:SA and the Gears Of War series R:TW cause the game was just perfect, it had everything a RTS-player could wish for. Risk like campaign with about 20 different factions, 10 playable and 101 regions to fight for plus a lot of sea... with building, financial, military and even social management. and that mixed with the most awesome RTS-battles ever... it was just perfect... *snif* IG cause... well in fact it's exactly as above but on a smaller scale, but i realy like the feature that your commanders had names and your ships to, and that they ranked up the more battles they fought even when you never saw them on the battlefield themselve. and that they had infinite life... that was kinda funny, cause imagine, i play in the napoleonic era, and i managed to play until the year 2200 (it goes on forever until one faction wins, but when you don't finish it, i didn't want to...) and my FieldMarschal Castanos still serves me... he's about almost 500 years old but still he's my best commander... LOL, imagine that, it's the year 2200 and they still fight with blackpowder cannons and bayonets:p and GTA:SA cause it was the very first GTA i played, ow, the memories... and the Gears Of War series because... C'mon! it's GOW!? what more explanation could you ask for? great story+great graphics+super controls+great characters+everythings great damnit!=great game= Gears Of War! well, that about sums it up!
too many to choose from...off the top of my head:
FF9:just too epic to explain...Storyline OWNED and there was so much to do!!
COD united offensive: online still owns!
Halo3:just too good at a game thats too good itself
any total war series:Epic RTS's
LOTRBFME2: online was VERY good for me
5. Dead Rising 4. Half-Life 2 3. Deus Ex 2. Soul Calibur II 1. Warcraft III
Final Fantasy X. :]
I didn't make it!
To name a few:
Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight - Excellent music, great story, amazing level design for it's time and cutscenes made with real actors.
Command & Conquer/Red Alert - Everything about those games is simply amazing. If I had to point something out, it would be an amazing soundtrack.
Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force - Best Star Trek FPS made so far, better than it's sequal.
Republic Commando - You go around with your sqaud, shoot bad guys and blow stuff up for the greater good. What else could you wish for? =p Oh, and I love listening to Scorch cracking jokes. He kills a Geonosian or a Trandoshan, checks the corpse and says Hey Sev! This one looks like your mother. :lol:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Video games simply cannot get anymore epic.
No-Life Overwatch Player
14th August 2008
Top 5 most favourite games;
1. TES: Oblivion - This game is just the top of the top. The storyline is great as it can be. The graphics are awesome, and everything just fits in nicely.
2. SW: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy - Jedi Academy has always been an intriguing game. I've played Jedi Outcast before, but it's most certainly not better than Jedi Academy if it comes to Multiplayer.
3. SW: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - I've been playing this game as well as for the first version since the release. The storyline is very nice, and interesting, although it's a pity that Obsidian had left that many content unfinished.
4. Fable II - The game's pretty nice, but it's bugged with quite an amount of glitches (most games do). But still, I don't like the game end (which is an open end). I don't want to spoil too much for people who still want to buy Fable II, so I'll stop here.
5. SW: TFU - I like the game, but sometimes I call it SW: The Fuck Up, simply because the dark side ending is way too fucked up. It's just a cheap imitation of Darth Vaders' rise, and I don't like it.
Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.
my list has changed
5. MOH Heroes 2 4. CNC Red Alert 3 3. CNC Generals Zerohour 2. GT4 1. CALL OF DUTY 4 ON PS3!!!
TIE Fighter. EA's NHL series for SNES/64/PS2. Fallout 2.
Notable games I've played: - Ace Combat 3 (The branching storyline and overall feel really made the difference when I first got it) - Gran Turismo 2 (Sweet game, hours of gameplay and replay value that I have found lacking in its sucessors, tho GT4 comes close...) - NFS: MW (A fresh concept for the series, went back to the roots by adding police chases.)