Posted by FileTrekker
Posted by Mikey
Posted by RadioActiveLobster
Posted by Mikey
The Witcher 3 or Rocket League.
If only these were released in 2017...

If only the thread stipulated they had to be released in 2017. lookaround.gif

"What was your favorite game of 2017"

My point is still valid. You never specified that it had to be released in 2017. 

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

272,259 XP

15th December 2002

170 Uploads

22,625 Posts

1,805 Threads

#12 1 year ago

You're being pointlessly pedantic in a non-spam thread, don't make be paddle you.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,974 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

810 Posts

10 Threads

#13 1 year ago

Well umm, the only 2017 game I've played has been Mass Effect: Andromeda. And it's been alright. I'd put it at about Skyrim levels of enjoyable. Good to relax with, but not something I can really get pulled into or take too seriously. I'm still playing every now and then, and still don't know if I'll ever finish it.

Number 1 game of 2017 has to be Age of Empires 2. They released a couple patches for the game last year, so I'm considering it a 2017 game.

Last edited by Superfluous Curmudgeon 1 year ago

Mikey Über Admin

46,752 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,941 Posts

222 Threads

#14 1 year ago
Posted by FileTrekker You're being pointlessly pedantic in a non-spam thread, don't make be paddle you.

OH I WONT POST ANY MORE THEN.

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,680 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,476 Posts

2 Threads

#15 1 year ago

Banished was another top for me. By itself, wow. But then, you start adding mods that break the game, and things start to become insane. Case in point is how I downloaded a mod that added castles, and they spawn refugees.

The first problem is how the game somehow does not register the refugees as being AT the castles, so they spawn at some random corner of the map. You then need to send a guy ALL THE WAY over to that random corner of the map, just to build a bridge over a stream, just so those refugees can reach your town in the first place.

The second problem is how the castles spawn around 10 refugees each time, so if you built both castles, then you have 20 refugees at once, and nowhere to put them. The best solution for me is to build a little town specifically for them. But it worked out for me, because that town became the agricultural centre for my city. Feeding everyone, I cannot think of a better way to give back to the city who accepted you in your time of need.

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,546 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,159 Posts

6 Threads

#16 1 year ago

The only game I bought that was released in 2017, I think, was Divinity: Original Sin 2. It's okay. I wasn't really feeling a lot of the characters. There's much to like about it in terms of game design and there's also some areas that don't feel as :/

I dunno. Just wasn't feeling it that much. I think how the game hands you quests and character-relationships within a party - click on the appropriate character - isn't a good way of dealing with that. Suspect people have dramatically different experiences with it depending on their affinity for that.

There's little objectively wrong with it though.

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,173 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#17 1 year ago

Of what I bought and was released in 2017?

I guess the Turok 2 remaster.