Misanthrope

92,890 XP

7th January 2011

0 Uploads

8,664 Posts

0 Threads

#1 6 years ago

White Xbox 360 S Console Bundle Revealed

Not really anything huge, but this came at exactly the right time for me, as I will be purchasing another system within a month. I absolutely love white. I saw this and was pretty darn excited.

Also, I figure I may as well splurge on myself a bit, what with my very first tax refund this year and all. I've got a rather large wishlist on Amazon.com set up already. :lulz: Stuff I didn't want to spend the money on before, like one of those Nyko Intercoolers, and a 360 media remote.

I dunno, it makes me happy. Thought I'd share. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 6 years ago

i love it

------------------- Fresh cvv|Shop cvv

SuperSmeg

Renegade Cybertronian

50 XP

22nd September 2005

0 Uploads

10,694 Posts

0 Threads

#3 6 years ago
Totes;5616886White Xbox 360 S Console Bundle Revealed

Whoop ti fucking do! :mad:

Totes

Misanthrope

92,890 XP

7th January 2011

0 Uploads

8,664 Posts

0 Threads

#4 6 years ago

Now my Mass Effect experience will be that much more enjoyable, Smeg!

Hee hee.

SuperSmeg

Renegade Cybertronian

50 XP

22nd September 2005

0 Uploads

10,694 Posts

0 Threads

#5 6 years ago

Totes;5616982Now my Mass Effect experience will be that much more enjoyable, Smeg!

Hee hee.

You're just determined to piss me off today aren't you... :mad:

>Omen<

Modern Warfare

50 XP

1st January 2005

0 Uploads

7,395 Posts

0 Threads

#6 6 years ago

How's this anything "new", other than to toss in the less than exciting Kinect module to an already tired and poorly designed system, with the same old color it originally debuted with no less? MS and Sony are BOTH late to the party copying the old Wii's motion sensing concept, and now Nintendo will make fools of them once again with a totally new Wii with less motion control.

Once devs start writing for the Wii U, which many have already committed to since it now has the horsepower and a controller than can do what others can't, people will see how outdated the 360 and PS3 are. What they need to do is start designing an entirely new and more up to date system before they both get the rug completely pulled out from under them.

In the back of my mind, despite knowing Nintendo have a clear advantage over MS and Sony, I hope the Wii U bombs. It's the only way the PC platform will get some much needed breathing room for title support. The more advanced the consoles get though, the more likely we'll have to put up with nothing but crap ports.

Totes

Misanthrope

92,890 XP

7th January 2011

0 Uploads

8,664 Posts

0 Threads

#7 6 years ago

It's not new, but it's sexy.

And as far as I'm concerned, Nintendo will only have the one-up on Microsoft and Sony for one, maybe two years; until the 720 and PS4 are released. Or whatever they're going to be called.

>Omen<

Modern Warfare

50 XP

1st January 2005

0 Uploads

7,395 Posts

0 Threads

#8 6 years ago

Well, it's just that as excited as you sounded, I couldn't help thinking, why? TONS of 360s have been sold already looking exactly the same way, except now it has this little Kinect module sitting next to it in matching color.

Two years is a LONG time in the tech industry, and particularly in the console title market. That's easily plenty of time for Nintendo to pull up out of that cartoon game only slump and compete with the big boys on titles.

During that time they'll also have a system more capable of playing 1080p games lag free, at a time when more players are using 1080p displays and demanding games that fully facilitate them.

Besides that they'll have a controller that is more suited to hardcore gamers than Kinect or Move, and can facilitate new game features which no other controller currently can.

Like I said, MS and Sony are playing the role of followers not leaders, and they're too late to the table to see what they SHOULD be working on. Ironically though, that's a big part of what's keeping PC gaming from dying altogether lately.

Ḷëģöläš-OLD

You'll never walk alone.

50 XP

18th June 2008

0 Uploads

9,518 Posts

0 Threads

#9 6 years ago

Totes;5616886White Xbox 360 S Console Bundle Revealed

Not really anything huge, but this came at exactly the right time for me, as I will be purchasing another system within a month. I absolutely love white. I saw this and was pretty darn excited.

I dunno, it makes me happy. Thought I'd share. :)

Racism at it's best. Only the white one would make you happy.

Totes

Misanthrope

92,890 XP

7th January 2011

0 Uploads

8,664 Posts

0 Threads

#10 6 years ago

LOL. That was actually clever. Got a badly needed laugh. :lulz: