YASP (Yet another s#!t port) - Mafia 3 5 replies

Please wait...

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,329 XP

15th December 2002

87 Uploads

22,520 Posts

1,747 Threads

#1 2 years ago

So yeah, apparently this game has major problems in it's PC port, according to PC Gamer.

Given this is the first ever game developed by Hanger 13 as far as I can tell, it's to be expected that it might be a bit shit, but with a frame-lock of 30 FPS regardless of what settings you have it on, and there's just no excuse for it these days.

Given this is an action game, it just seems really inexplicable.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

c0mpliant VIP Member

50 XP

9th March 2003

0 Uploads

1,947 Posts

0 Threads

#2 2 years ago

I was planning on buying this but now after the reviews have come out to be less than impressive, I'm going to give it a miss. At least until it comes down massively in price.

Shame. The first Mafia was amazing, there was nothing like it at the time it came out.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#3 2 years ago

"c0mpliant"I was planning on buying this but now after the reviews have come out to be less than impressive, I'm going to give it a miss. At least until it comes down massively in price.

Shame. The first Mafia was amazing, there was nothing like it at the time it came out.

"Oh shit, this missi--" *WEEEOOOOO WEEEOOOOOO* [Fined]

I'm surprised; Mafia 2 was an excellent port.

c0mpliant VIP Member

50 XP

9th March 2003

0 Uploads

1,947 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago

See that's your problem right there, no speeding!

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#5 2 years ago

Best thing is if you then shoot the officer and try to escape. You just dig your own grave. It's one of the few games where pulling over and paying the fine is far better than trying to outrun the cops.

I believe they stopped selling the game on Steam, but I was smart enough to pick it up years ago. I should install it!

c0mpliant VIP Member

50 XP

9th March 2003

0 Uploads

1,947 Posts

0 Threads

#6 2 years ago

I think I got it for free on steam at one point, possibly when I bought Mafia 2. I remember when I had to suffer through a 4 disk installation for Mafia 1