For the Emperor! Knights of Caliban!

154,320 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

13,497 Posts

0 Threads

#1 4 years ago

So like my other thread this is the opposite

1. Titanfall looked good, but in my eyes it got boring fast. I know they have released free modes and the black market and 2 map packs. I am having a hard time trying to get back into the game. 2. Watch Dogs. Adiens story was boring to me 3. Warhammer 40k Storm of Vengeance rips off of plants Vs zombies, . The last DLC they did not tell us it was for online only and not single players so almost nobody plays online and I wasted 5 bucks.

So what are your disappointed games of this year!

[color=#000000][size=2][b][i]Heralds of the coming doom, Like the cry of the Raven, we are drawn, This oath of war and vengeance, On a blade of exalted iron sworn, With blood anointed swords

Cap'n Rommel

The Good

50 XP

7th August 2004

0 Uploads

8,766 Posts

0 Threads

#2 4 years ago

Men of War AS2

yes i knew it would be somewhat the same.. but this, was just a "upgrade graphics a little" - and release the same game - game. I do play it tho, I like it, but i hate that they didnt invent something new also tropico 5 is quite a disappointment, I love the series.. but .. yeah

DarthParrot

UDRWLLATTSBFSE=p

50 XP

26th August 2007

0 Uploads

4,371 Posts

0 Threads

#3 4 years ago

Out of all my games, Minecraft has been pretty disappointed in me this year.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,129 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#4 4 years ago

[COLOR=Blue]Goat Simulator. Enough said. I mean really. What am I looking at? :cort: [/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Primarch Vulkan VIP Member

For the Emperor! Knights of Caliban!

154,320 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

13,497 Posts

0 Threads

#5 4 years ago

Your throwin a goat around what more fun could it be?!

[color=#000000][size=2][b][i]Heralds of the coming doom, Like the cry of the Raven, we are drawn, This oath of war and vengeance, On a blade of exalted iron sworn, With blood anointed swords

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,129 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#6 4 years ago

[COLOR=Blue]The occasional glitch that happens when you least expect it is what makes games fun. But with something like Goat Simulator, that glitch happens EVERY TIME you do something. You barely touch someone, and they always go flying. You lick a vehicle, and you always become permanently attached to the vehicle until it leaves the map. You enter an elevator, and you always fall through the floor, and need to respawn. You just barely touch a wall, and your head always goes BLARWHARRGARBL.

After 10 minutes, it only turns into ridiculousness. After 20 minutes, you are left wondering why you actually downloaded this. But I guess that is what you get in a game you can get for free. You should have expected it. [/COLOR]

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#7 4 years ago

Did you really just give a critical review of fucking Goat Simulator? As though it was a real thing?

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,129 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#8 4 years ago

[COLOR=Blue]That was not what I had in mind at the time. But now that you mention it, I guess that could work as a review. [/COLOR]

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,305 XP

15th December 2002

87 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#9 4 years ago

Watch_DogsTM was a massive disappointment I have to admit. I never managed to get through to the end. It just got boring and repetitive for me.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 4 years ago

Metro last night for me . I had lots of hope from it but its disappointing .