What does the Fox say?

69,060 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

6,468 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

-bump...-

Pathfinder I liked the storyline, although Ocarina of time was better. Well, maybe I just wasn't used to the idea of story; that probably turned me off a little. The whole game goes down a little if the storyline is bad, but luckely, the stroyline was about a 8/10.

The dungeons were not too difficult, but I still liked them a lot. Ocarina of Time's Shadow Temple (and the well) was probably my all time favorite. (That place used to creap out my friend.) The best dungeon in Wind Waker was the actual castle under the sea. Dungeons get a 7/10.

Characters give a nice feel to a game. Wind Waker didn't have many interessting characters, except for the giant bird. I loved the characters from Ocarine of Time and Majora's Mask. Seeing characters being brought over from game to game makes you feel like you've known them for a while. Characters in Wind Waker get a 7/10.

Well, if its horrible enough, isn't it better than just a bad storyline? Good for comedy anyway. :rolleyes: :p

Hopefully The 05 Zelda will have another shadow temple, and perhaps Mido, Saria, or Darunia, will make an appearance? I'm not sure I want to see the "King of Red Lions" again. Tetra was kinda funny. Perhaps the bird people will return (I didn't like WW too much remember).

The Giant bird was an interesting character? It was funny, and interesting, but a character? He had no lines. Are you saying the most interesting character was the one that squaked, and got its beak stuck in the floor, and got beat up by dumb pirates! HA!, what about the Dude sitting at the games table. The guy who pretends HE is Tetra... Strange...

Aeroflot

I would die without GF

169,400 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

15,205 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

Gosh man, I'm only rating the game. :rolleyes:

Kilobyte

What does the Fox say?

69,060 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

6,468 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

Just trying to get others to post. This forum seems a little dead...

pr3|)/-\t0r

Hey chicka bum bum!

50 XP

29th August 2004

0 Uploads

394 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

Zelda 2005 definitly won't bomb! Game Informer magazine, in it's review of E3 this year, said that the trailer for the game was so beautiful that it literally brought one guy to tears.

Kilobyte

What does the Fox say?

69,060 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

6,468 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

I've seen the Trailer, don't know how it could bring someone to tears... Have you seen it??? Its availible for download online.

I myself Know its not the Graphics that make a Zelda game... Its the Story behind the game. Seems like you have another oppion, I want to hear it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#16 16 years ago

Hi monster pls give me the addess for that zalda clip

Kilobyte

What does the Fox say?

69,060 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

6,468 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

Stange guy... n00b as well.... whoever you are...

http://www.gamershell.com/download_5780.shtml

That is the site where I found it availible for download, to view when you want, Not my favorite site, but I delt with it.

Captain Snow

Druid Tank - -

50 XP

26th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,685 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

The wind waker was good. But, quite frankly I am getting tired of the Zelda's, I mean you play as link, why not call it link?

Kilobyte

What does the Fox say?

69,060 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

6,468 Posts

0 Threads

#19 16 years ago

Simple "Link" was not sopposed to be the name of the character.

"Link" meant "link", connection, alter ego. You could use your name, because thats who you where, there would just be this generic person that would be your "link" between the real world and Hyrule.

This is an explanation of something "Shigeru Myamoto" creator of "Zelda" said.

The following is an assumption, based on research,...

He thought "The Legend of Zelda" sounded much more like a Medieval Legend/Myth, than "The legend of You" or "The Legend of Link", or "Link".

Besides the Second game "The Adventure of Link" was a Highly disliked game.

Captain Snow

Druid Tank - -

50 XP

26th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,685 Posts

0 Threads

#20 16 years ago

I "highly dislike you" The "Zelda" games are fun at first but then the just get more and more boring as the game continues. Well, thats what I thinks.