Kilobyte

What does the Fox say?

69,060 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

6,468 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago
theomanI "highly dislike you" The "Zelda" games are fun at first but then the just get more and more boring as the game continues.

You are not among the majority. Ever read a book?

More boring as they go along? Many people think the "Training" levels are boring, with all the "technical" information to read through... Most prefer the later sections.

I myself find the Epona elements in Ocarina much more fun than a Slingshot. Why would bony fish be more boring than a walk through a sewer?

Ofcourse I consider Wind Waker to have gotten worse, untill the "ToTG" temple (underwater). Then it was atleast fun enough...

Captain Snow

Druid Tank - -

50 XP

26th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,685 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago

Look, I just said that the Zelda games do get on my nerves.

Halo doesn't because you kill things and you see them die. And, in halo, do you pick up gay little rupees and hearts when you kill someone?

Kilobyte

What does the Fox say?

69,060 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

6,468 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago
theomanLook, I just said that the Zelda games do get on my nerves.

And I don't anymore, I find that insulting... :p

Captain Snow

Druid Tank - -

50 XP

26th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,685 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago
Monster_userAnd I don't anymore, I find that insulting... :p

What do you do not do?

Herr Heretic

not important enough

50 XP

23rd December 2004

0 Uploads

1,740 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago

wtf? zelda rules. for all of you who say that the adventure was more and more boring when you progressed just think about this. to find that out you had to be immensely engrosed in the game to notice that. but i agree that walking through a forest to your next destination is alot more involving than travelling at sea for what seems like a lifetime

Kilobyte

What does the Fox say?

69,060 XP

23rd November 2002

0 Uploads

6,468 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago
the heretic.....more boring.....you had to be immensely engrosed.....to notice.....

Uh, I thought The more boring it was, the Less Engrossed you were? If I were engrossed in a game, I wouldn't notice ANYTHING... :p

I've just got to annoy these Nintendo Fanboys :lol: :uhoh: :nodding:

Captain Snow

Druid Tank - -

50 XP

26th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,685 Posts

0 Threads

#27 15 years ago

Yeah, you are getting one my nerves, none the less, I will not be getting the new zelda game.

The Source

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

5th January 2005

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

I can't speak for the rest of the world but here in the UK Zelda 2005, (or whatever it ends up being called), will no doubt bomb, not because of lack of quality but because the intrest for 'Cube in the UK is at an all time low, it even failed to make any kind of impact at Xmas time just gone even though both PS2 and Xbox consoles were in massive shortage. Take Metroid Prime 2, a fantastic game that not only lived up to the first installment but surpassed it and yet here in the UK it only just broke into the top 40 before being pushed out altogether in the last week before Xmas. GC owners will no doubt buy and love Zelda's latest itteration and some gamers might even be swayed to buy a 'cube for it but as for it being one of the UK's 2005 big hitters? I doubt it, shame.

Captain Snow

Druid Tank - -

50 XP

26th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,685 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago
The SourceI can't speak for the rest of the world but here in the UK Zelda 2005, (or whatever it ends up being called), will no doubt bomb, not because of lack of quality but because the intrest for 'Cube in the UK is at an all time low, it even failed to make any kind of impact at Xmas time just gone even though both PS2 and Xbox consoles were in massive shortage. Take Metroid Prime 2, a fantastic game that not only lived up to the first installment but surpassed it and yet here in the UK it only just broke into the top 40 before being pushed out altogether in the last week before Xmas. GC owners will no doubt buy and love Zelda's latest itteration and some gamers might even be swayed to buy a 'cube for it but as for it being one of the UK's 2005 big hitters? I doubt it, shame.

Yeah, no one cares for the Cube anymore. I don't know anyone who actually has one...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#30 15 years ago

Review and sale wise it will most likely rock, I can 99% guarantee it will get to number one gamecube sales in all region. Most people didn't like the look of the wind waker but it still sold well so this game, is unlikely to flop.