apollosfire

GF makes me horny

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I know I mentioned this once before but it just spun into nothingness. I'm gonna be enigmatic for the moment. No help needed, No release date. www.2451.tk But put it this way, it'll get done a lot faster if I get the last £30 I need for my new computer!

Major A Payne

The 6th Day

50 XP

7th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,535 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

You don't seriously believe that people are going to donate to something which they know nothing about??

You may have poster regarding whatever this is about before, but I've never seen anything on the matter and I visit this forum perhaps 6 times a day. When I see something like this I like to have information as to what its about before I do anything further.

apollosfire

GF makes me horny

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Ok, I admit, I did post it ages ago! 2451 is gonna be a mod that sets the game in 2451. It's gonna start with a mod for Armada2 and may lead to several other mods in Armada, SFC3, EF, EF2 and BC. They'll be 10 races in the Armada2 version. Some you'll of heard of, some you won't. Hopefully each race will have 20+ stations and 20+ ships... I might have to cut back a bit though... That enough? :p

Major A Payne

The 6th Day

50 XP

7th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,535 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

That hasn't exactly answered the question of why you need to gather £30 for a mod.

apollosfire

GF makes me horny

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

What I meant was, I'm saving to get a new high spec system for my room and only have £30 to go. I currently share a computer so if I got this system, not only would I have more space for mod files (my shared 80gb hard disk is almost full), I would also have more time to actually mod - The mod would get finished a lot quicker...

apollosfire

GF makes me horny

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Anyone gonna reply? (I tend to get impatient very quickly!)

AFC

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

7th August 2002

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

no money for you, get a job

apollosfire

GF makes me horny

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

92 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

:nodding: I'm trying but it's a bit hard when I'm 14! Oh, and by the way, I've spoken to MaP about being banned on Armada Fleet Command and it was cause of my email? Can I explain (that's if you're gonna come back)? I own the domain jameslowey.co.uk because my name is James Lowey. I make up emails all the time (that work, of course) using it... so signing up at amazon I would use amazon at jameslowey.co.uk or whatever... So when I signed up for AFC, I just used afc at jameslowey.co.uk, of course, I will change it if you like (and if ya unblock me) but it's only given to one site - AFC... Edit: editted "@" outta emails - don't wanna get loadsa spam :p