Kerian VIP Member

tensa Zangetsu

50 XP

31st December 2032

0 Uploads

5,685 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

ok im intrigued and decided to have a go at doing a VERY ROUGH concept set of blue prints for what is to the best of my knowledge a unique ship. ok uber long nacels not sure why they just seem to fit better than short ones. the hull would seperate into 2 like the classic saucer section depliyment but that could be changed. it has what is sort of 2 saucers joinded into one at an intersection point with the main engeneering inbetween the 2 nacels with a possible battle bridge in the aft section thing. and unlike most federation vessels it has its main bridge inbetween the 2 saucers making it a far more challenging target. um the standard phasers or whatever. just hope you like it.

look a lil further down.

Shadow43289

Quite Possibly Insane.

50 XP

7th January 2004

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Ive decided what ship I going to use for the 1701-F

it will be my version of the prometheus class

the reason for this

I talked to one of my my friends who used to one of the set designers of star trek tng and she said that in the concept script for nemesis the 1701-e was going to be destroyed a nd replaced with a prometheus class 1701-f

Haryous

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th November 2003

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

so it will be a differnet model prometheus?

Major A Payne

The 6th Day

50 XP

7th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,535 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

shadow43289Ive decided what ship I going to use for the 1701-F

it will be my version of the prometheus class

the reason for this

I talked to one of my my friends who used to one of the set designers of star trek tng and she said that in the concept script for nemesis the 1701-e was going to be destroyed a nd replaced with a prometheus class 1701-f

Yeah right.

Cpt Geddes

SWFC: AP modeller

50 XP

1st September 2002

0 Uploads

173 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

But the E-E wasn't destroyed. The Enterprises represent the best vessesl starfleet has to offer with the most advanced technology and the best weapons. The sovereign is the most powerfull and most advanced ship in starfleet so why would starfleet use a ship that is less advanced and less powerfull than the previous Enterprise. Having the E-F a prometheus is like saying that after the E-D is destroyed they use an Excelsior instead of a better ship. The E-F should be a completely new design.

Kerian VIP Member

tensa Zangetsu

50 XP

31st December 2032

0 Uploads

5,685 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

hmm well incase any of you didnt see it earlier as i notice my hosting has overrun here is something i cooked up.

mdcobbin

Your War Lord

50 XP

8th January 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

i agree it should be a new ship not the prometheus but it should stay in the style like all the other enterprises a round or ovel saucer and 2 nacels like the gryphon which i think you should use or you could start a poll and have all the ships that people have said and get them to vote on the best then thats the one you should use. :micro:

Shadow43289

Quite Possibly Insane.

50 XP

7th January 2004

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
Major A PayneYeah right.

You can believe what you want to believe I know that my friends was a TNG set designer so I don't give a damn about you say Payne Please refrain from posting on this thread anymore

Shadow43289

Quite Possibly Insane.

50 XP

7th January 2004

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Here is a screenshot of a Prometheus class 1701-F sorry its i an word document Im having trouble with my photoshop 6 I can't speak for anyone else but thaty shot looks very intimidating note: thats not the sod file I plan to use I haven't finished min eyet

Major A Payne

The 6th Day

50 XP

7th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,535 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago
shadow43289You can believe what you want to believe I know that my friends was a TNG set designer so I don't give a damn about you say Payne Please refrain from posting on this thread anymore

...and I'll post in what ever dam thread I like. The ironic thing is you just can't seem to understand where this thread is going can you?? Oh and next time you post an file you might want to think BEFORE attaching it.....or perhaps a tutorial in attachments might be in order. Also ever heard of something called the "edit" function??