SWFC: AP modeller

50 XP

2nd September 2002

0 Uploads

173 Posts

0 Threads

#71 16 years ago
shadow43289Im an influential modder? wow never knew that

Someones head is getting bigger. :frog: :)

Shadow43289

Quite Possibly Insane.

50 XP

7th January 2004

0 Uploads

220 Posts

0 Threads

#72 16 years ago

I am not getting big headed I really didn't know i was a Influencial modder

I certainly didn't consider myself one till now

Austin Chang

USS Voyager

50 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#73 16 years ago

I think you should take the promethus and make it more advanced, but other than that go for it :) :tank:

Kalsyrinth

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#74 16 years ago

Think the Enterprise A. It was a refitted Constitution class. The Enterprise F should be a refitted Sovereign, like with more weapons and a slightly different look.

Deepwater

QVISION 210 ROCKS!!!

50 XP

3rd February 2004

0 Uploads

106 Posts

0 Threads

#75 16 years ago

Okay the enterpris -F is finished but with a twist

It has cobra alliance colors It will be up soon as shadow gets back from where ever he is

Hexit

Trekkie

50 XP

20th February 2004

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#76 16 years ago

It's good to see some modders creating something for the Federation for a change. I mean really all you see is Borg this, Borg that, Borg hopped over the rainbow. I mean yeah, the Borg are fun and all but they make the game one sided and boring.

I think that the Enterprise F should be the federations answer to Fusion Cubes and Tactical Fusion Cubes. I'm tired of seeing a huge fleet of ships i've made being destroyed by a herd of the damn things. And then? Oh, they march straight through your base, nicking you starbase and anything else of importance.

So if you can make the Enterprise F a borg killing machine, i will be very happy! :-)

Ewm90

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd November 2003

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#77 16 years ago

if you look at old modals of the enterprise thay are difrant from all uther ships.so what ever it will be i hope how ever makes it thinks out the boxs. and duss not use parts from ships that all redy egsit.

maby get some thing that you can mold like some clay mess a rawnd with it. undtill you like what you see than bild it in a 3d program.

when a new car disine it made it is ferst bilt out of clay than made in to 3d than a prodo tipe and cars look cool. if it warks go with it.

Cpt Geddes

SWFC: AP modeller

50 XP

2nd September 2002

0 Uploads

173 Posts

0 Threads

#78 16 years ago

Actually there are more fed ships than borg ships.

mad_designer

mad designer

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

83 Posts

0 Threads

#79 16 years ago

I've got a ship that could work to be the federation answer to the fusion/tactical fusion cube: the Balance of Power. Its basicly the Prometheus from Concept Future, but with a bigger bite. It currently has 20 Phaser arrays, 10 torpedoe launchers, slipstream, detect cloak, phase cloak, poleron torpedo, regeneration, and Cloak Enhancer. Since its so powerfull, it would be perfect for the Enterprise F, but it won't stand up for long against a fusion cube on its own, but a fleet of them can move through enemy terretory like a plague, destroying all who stand against it. Its shields are so powerfull that a single Sovereign class ship can't even cause its shields to go down to 99%, or even kill a single crewmember after 5 minutes.

Hexit

Trekkie

50 XP

20th February 2004

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#80 16 years ago

Now I would like that :bows: ! That would kick some serious butt. What would be good though if the Federation had a HUGE ship, much bigger than any other ship on the game, to rival the fusion cube, and if possible capable of capturing a fusion cube (to the give the Borg a taste of thier own medicine). It could be built like the fusion cube, in modular sections and then fused together.

:micro:

If any modder is capable of creating such a beast; heat my cry: MAKE ONE!!