Let's come all out of the closet in 2005!!! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

I think the start of 2005 is a great opportunity to start gettin' acquainted with eachother, so let me start....... In-game handle(s): El Paolo Real name: Paul Hartkoorn (nothing to do with the xxx movies guys!) Origin: The Netherlands Birthdate: 27-01-1969 Playing WW since: version 1.12 Motto: If it ain't Dutch it ain't much Other: Married to my lovely wife Ilse. Having a Belgian sheppard who never listens to the name Jane.

Angel-Eyes

Born again Angel

50 XP

21st March 2003

0 Uploads

758 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Not much really that people don't know about me except my real name Russell Wood. and my job is an ally fabricator and driver, in other words I make ally windows for commercial buildings. My previous job was wait for it....... Collecting human body parts from hospitals and dentists. It's funny to see how people react when you tell them that. :lol: Most of it is in my profile anyways.

English Rose

Armed With...Photoshop...

50 XP

27th January 2004

0 Uploads

384 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Ok English Rose Real name Karen Wood I tell my kids i'm 21 but they don't believe me I'm from the UK I've been married to Angel Eyes for 4 years. Got 5 daughters, 1 dog, 1 cat, 2 budgies and 1 canary. Been playing Wildwest for 1 year. And i've got a red rose tattoo at the top of my right arm. :p

HellRaiserKANE

Hellooooo

50 XP

17th June 2002

0 Uploads

584 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

ohh this should be interesting hehe - some of you know me a bit better then others like Crabs for example knows me better then most of u guys lol

BloodLust Real name Jonathan Garber im normally Nocturnal - i sleep during the day and usually do any and all work overnight online or at a job I'm from the USA ive been this way since the day i was born - i have Excellent Sight,hearing, and smell - lets see -- i burn within 10 mins in the sun LOL i normally wear a spf15 and sunglasses - on a bad day i bust out Spf32 - which u cannot even buy anymore i got i think like one of the last bottles of this stuff on earth -- lets see - ive got a Tattoo of a Pentagram on my leg ive been playing WW for a long time lol - normally i come online around8 or 9 my time and im on over night - but if i wanna play a good round or 2 of wW i force myself to get up a lil earlier

all in all though i find WW to be the best Game ive had

Angel-Eyes

Born again Angel

50 XP

21st March 2003

0 Uploads

758 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

One thing I did forget to mention is how long i've played the mod, well thats easy, more or less since it began. I've more hours playing the mod any person that plays or has played on the servers in this past two years. You could say i'm the grandaddy of the west. :lol:

c0rnholi0

Dead Guy

50 XP

21st November 2004

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

ok I'll play my real name is Deacon Mosley I'm in Oklahoma but originally from KC, Missouri I'm a full time student. I just received my associates in asian studies and minoring in physical therapy and majoring in Chinese medicine. still have a 4.0gpa woohoo(apparently being nuts comes with a photographic memory). I work part time installing furniture in military bases and offices I have been practicing martial arts for 21 years this year, mostly taekwondo but now wushu(kungfu) for the past 3 I speak mandarin chinese as a second language I have no idea how long I've been playing WW (a couple of months?) but I'm hooked.:D

El Dragon

Wild West Mod

50 XP

25th June 2003

0 Uploads

2,523 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

Well I'm Stephen Moore but also known to friends and customers as (believe it or not) Dragon I'm in my 4th decade now. Been playing RtCW since the early test days and WW shortly after it was released (though got into it more heavily and also this forum later on around the 1.14 releases) Got spotted by a certain brit giving advice and help to one and all and got drafted into the developement team. When I'm not moderating this forum (or the other I got roped into working at) or playing WW, I'm either working my day job building custom wine cellars or designing and building all sorts of custom art work (I'll be reuploading the dragon helmet I made to the gallery shortly) My evening activities are singing in a choral group, designing and playing various types of mineature wargames, and spending time with my friends.

ifp2003

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

10th June 2003

0 Uploads

393 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

Cough.... :lol: :lol:

Name ... EL POLLO LOCO ... a.k.a .. (VONNER) but for this joke ... ROCKY

Location ... In a Chicken Coop ( I am not sure exactly where I am from. I do remeber though that I am from a large family.)

Age ... Not sure... A year or two from the shell

Job ... Currently I am responsible of waking up the Farmer though ... I have done many things in my life . I even was a member of the Circus at one time. The most remarkable thing I had ever done was freeing an entire farm of frantic hens from an evil chicken farmer named Mrs. Tweedy who wanted to slaughter us all and turn us into chicken pies....

Hobbys ... Scrathing chicken shit / Chasing the hens around the yard....

Lmao.... Happy New year.......

Peace........... VONNER

Angel-Eyes

Born again Angel

50 XP

21st March 2003

0 Uploads

758 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago
VonnerCough.... :lol: :lol: Name ... EL POLLO LOCO ... a.k.a .. (VONNER) but for this joke ... ROCKY Location ... In a Chicken Coop ( I am not sure exactly where I am from. I do remeber though that I am from a large family.) Age ... Not sure... A year or two from the shell Job ... Currently I am responsible of waking up the Farmer though ... I have done many things in my life . I even was a member of the Circus at one time. The most remarkable thing I had ever done was freeing an entire farm of frantic hens from an evil chicken farmer named Mrs. Tweedy who wanted to slaughter us all and turn us into chicken pies.... Hobbys ... Scrathing chicken shit / Chasing the hens around the yard.... Lmao.... Happy New year....... Peace........... VONNER

LMFAO @ Hobbies Nice one :lol:

DEADEYE

Wild west mod of RTCW

50 XP

23rd April 2003

0 Uploads

3,213 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

every one knows Ian Mckinnon alias DEADEYE enjoy freinds and laughing :lol: born yangebup west australia ..ps any word ending in up means aboriginal for water age 41 :uhm: married 18 years to my 1st sweet heart marie ,have 2 boys ,larakins, yobbo,s , kids, bratts, depends on the weather :( lol tempreture in december is 117 degree,s every day, through to the end of march...we did have 100 days over 100 degree,s in days gone by. mother born in leeds yorksire in the blizzard of 1947 . came to ozz , and had me at 16 years of age. father aussie but scottish ancestors and generally dig my mates and laughing as much as humanly possible , or my ribbs brake , whatever comes first generally i brake chairs first :band: Love music , and online gaming , were i try as hard as humanly possible to shoot straight .lol:spartan: ill have a go don,t worry about that ..Cheers Ian :beer: work is i have 6 years sea time , know have my own skippers ticket. m.e.d marine engine drivers, ticket .. skipper boats trawlers , lobster boats, useally skipper 4 new fish industries. but can drive most boats, but not lots of passengers...played WW i think 1 year rtcw since it came out....hooroo