Grim|EFG

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hey guys :cya:... Its Wildwest forum game time again. Full info here: http://www.forumplanet.com/planetwolfenstein/topic.asp?fid=1692&tid=1430603 Now it starts at 8pm BST, and I know we always have trouble with the times.. So thats 8pm London(uk) time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=136 :) Theme is B-Movies. Server: =EFG= Public House (Wild West Forum Game)|195.149.21.103:25960 Password: wolfefg Teamspeak: vs2.yourosg.com:8832 Password: wolfefg Remember to :beer:

English Rose

Armed With...Photoshop...

50 XP

27th January 2004

0 Uploads

384 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Well, i went and played for awhile. It was fun. I'm curious on how many regular wild west players were there, and who they were. I went on as Frankensteins Bride. Paolo figured who i was, i think the snipering i was doing gave it away :lol:

Ignacio

Slap leather, varmint!!!

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,364 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Did you see a player named TheIgWhoShaggedMe??

BITE_ME!!

=WW=, WolfTactics

21,700 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,925 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Rose I was there.... [color=red]BETTER[/color][color=lime]OFF[/color][color=red]DEAD[/color]

[color=black]I had a great time. It was fun to see and play with so many people!!![/color]

Lets do this again soon!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 14 years ago

Lol, Yup, rose, not only the sniping gave you away, the name as well (look at Woody's mug shot, LOL), na just kidding. It was the accuracy that did blow your cover. I only played for half an hour, but it was great fun, we need more of these events.

English Rose

Armed With...Photoshop...

50 XP

27th January 2004

0 Uploads

384 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

I saw you iggy and bite me Paolo, the accuracy, damn, maybe i should have aimed at the side of your head instead of between your eyes. :lol: It would be good to have more themed wildwest nights. It's fun While you are playing, you are wondering who's who.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 14 years ago

You're absolutely right Rose! More of these nights would be great! What about a 'cartoon', 'car brands', 'househeld items', 'disney figures' or 'famous wild west personages' theme?

Hfx-Rebel VIP Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

well...another fun nite missed by me! :( the last wed or thurs of the month is a bad time for me...the in-laws visit and its impossible to get on line to play...oh well, maby next time! BTW- nice sig paolo!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 14 years ago
hfx_rebelBTW- nice sig paolo!

Thanks matey! I thought that it was time for a new sig, the old 'Dutch' one started to bore me to death.

Preacher

Pale FJ1200 Rider

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

524 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

I am normally busy on Wed nights, so I've always missed these, but I finally got to play last night at the tail end - I guess after you guys had gone. Very fun! Picking a name was harder than I thought, 'cause I completely forgot the character limit. So of course "[color=red]Rocky Horror[/color] [color=seagreen]Preacher[/color] Show" didn't work. Then it hit me, I should have gone with "Preacher form the Black Lagoon" but of course that wouldn't fit either, so I ended up with just lame "PreachFrmBlkLgn" all in white. If I had been smart I would used "Lagoon->[color=seagreen]Preacher[/color]" or something like that, though I'm not sure anybody else would have figured it out. LOL Very nice sig Paolo!!