Time2KILL

Intolerant of idiots

50 XP

28th June 2006

0 Uploads

707 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

i desire a reality which cannot exist. I can leave this one and go to mine or i can leave and hope theres something better beyond where i am forced to exist. man this is so sickening.

D.Sporky!

God Send Death

50 XP

10th January 2004

0 Uploads

6,981 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

You're smoking far too much weed...

StarWarsGeek

Melancholic.

50 XP

23rd April 2006

0 Uploads

1,895 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Time2KILL;4222607i desire a reality which cannot exist. I can leave this one and go to mine or i can leave and hope theres something better beyond where i am forced to exist. man this is so sickening.[/quote] Time to convert to Haruhiism?

[quote=D.Sporky!;4222614]You're smoking far too much weed...

:rofl:

Time2KILL

Intolerant of idiots

50 XP

28th June 2006

0 Uploads

707 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

no man i have never done any drug in my life nor do i intend to. My problem is that I have to much clarity in the world. Everybody is the same and I refuse to believe that i am surrounded by a world of illogical people. I must find a place where people make sense so i can be calm and at ease. I really do walk alone in my throughts, ideas, and emotions.

themanclaw

Self-Righteous Bullshit

50 XP

25th September 2006

0 Uploads

1,788 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago
D.Sporky!;4222614You're smoking far too much weed...

That may be the solution (jk)

My problem is that I have to much clarity in the world. Everybody is the same and I refuse to believe that i am surrounded by a world of illogical people

I seriously know how you feel. There are some people who are different and logical, but they are depressingly hard to find. I stopped hanging out with that crowd of people that is made of clones (you know, most of high school) and started hanging out with people who are different (not like a bunch of emos or nerds. I hate emos, but I don't know if I can talk about nerds because I'm on this site)

And believe it or not most of the people I've met in that crowd are better people than the majority of High School. Sometimes the best things can be where you least expect them.

rebornintheglory

keyboard warrior

50 XP

20th January 2006

0 Uploads

22,190 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago
Time2KILL;4222626no man i have never done any drug in my life nor do i intend to. My problem is that I have to much clarity in the world. Everybody is the same and I refuse to believe that i am surrounded by a world of illogical people. I must find a place where people make sense so i can be calm and at ease. I really do walk alone in my throughts, ideas, and emotions.

People do not make sense. Not sure what you mean by logic though.

Liquid fire

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

10th June 2006

0 Uploads

4,322 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

High School is full of a bunch of idiots striving for a ride on the popular train . The train heads into many tunnels and leaves everyone in the dark. When they get out into the real world, and into the light under the sun over the world and out of the dark they all want to back up into that dark tunnel but cannot.

Dont get it ? Reality it is something most high schoolers do not know yet. They are all bullies, rep whores....they are not down with how things work in the real world. Dressing with your underwear hanging out or having no self respect and dressing with cleavage. These people do not do well in the real world unless it is paid sex...hahahah. You are in an immature setting of youth. Most people there are clueless as to how to act and be. Perhaps you are just ahead of them all . This world making sense, will never make complete sense even with your most favored opinions.

Just try to see things the way that they are and disagree or agree with those things. Enjoy them or avoid them. In time you will find others like you. Those who think more than act without thinking.

Time2KILL

Intolerant of idiots

50 XP

28th June 2006

0 Uploads

707 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago
People do not make sense. Not sure what you mean by logic though.

By logic I mean why the hell hasn't society woken up yet. I feel like im the only one who knows whats going on. I met this guy I work with yesterday, we have crossed paths before but only on a temporary basis. He has an extremely high IQ and he somehow acquired perhaps the best attitude on life that I have ever seen. I respect the guy. Anyway we were talking and I basically told him that I was sick of this town and society and I need to get away from here for my own health. He basically told me that you will find the same types of issues everywhere in life and as an intellect we have a responsibility to teach the rest of the people. I refuse to believe that every place on earth is full of unaware people. There must be a place where I can go where everybody isn't so.....daft.

Liquid fire

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

10th June 2006

0 Uploads

4,322 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

You are getting dangerously close of separating yourself from everyone else. Giving yourself a sense of an alternative,and more significant purpose than from others. Coming off as if you have an ego. If you think everyone is so dumb and out of it and you so smart, then I do suggest that you teach us or at least prove this to yourself based on facts before you go presenting yourself so blandly so that we can all generalize here.

If the majority is dumb but no one can understand you or learn from what you think is important then your ideas become even more stupid to that majority Perhaps you are a revolutionary , or think too much about things. Perhaps you judge us all too low. PERHAPS PERHAPS.

If you truly are one of the chosen ones and I do not say this jokingly if you truly are one....then do something about it . Until you do , you wont ever get anywhere just complaining about other people. If you want to find others like you then you have to bait it . You can open up minds but you wont change anyone that likes who they are to a certain degree.

Im on your hook but I do not know if you want to reel me in.

Time2KILL

Intolerant of idiots

50 XP

28th June 2006

0 Uploads

707 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago
You are getting dangerously close of separating yourself from everyone else. Giving yourself a sense of an alternative,and more significant purpose than from others. Coming off as if you have an ego. If you think everyone is so dumb and out of it and you so smart, then I do suggest that you teach us or at least prove this to yourself based on facts before you go presenting yourself so blandly so that we can all generalize here. If the majority is dumb but no one can understand you or learn from what you think is important then your ideas become even more stupid to that majority Perhaps you are a revolutionary , or think too much about things. Perhaps you judge us all too low. PERHAPS PERHAPS. If you truly are one of the chosen ones and I do not say this jokingly if you truly are one....then do something about it . Until you do , you wont ever get anywhere just complaining about other people. If you want to find others like you then you have to bait it . You can open up minds but you wont change anyone that likes who they are to a certain degree.

I'm not being arrogant or unrealistic if thats what you got out of this. Just hearing that from a guy who is much smarter than I am and more experienced in life depresses me. I expect much more from people given our gift of intelligence and ability to reason. It seems to me animals are much happier than people. Hell I've noticed that the special ed. people in my school are happier than everyone else. I feel that the society we've created has become so synthetic that is more like a joke then an actual life. Perhaps I do think to much, maybe I have become slightly arrogant (which i really hope i haven't), maybe I have to high of standards for people as a whole, but that does not change the fact I still don't understand why things are the way they are. You're right I'm only 18 years old and sometimes I have seriously considered going off living in a cave just so I can put things into perspective.

I've ever considered that perhaps I'm a madman and Im the crazy one. That I dont understand people because I am out of touch with society. But I still dont believe that thats true. I know I am not normal but I dont think i am crazy.