Lone Raven

I have no emotions, I'm sad!

50 XP

9th September 2007

0 Uploads

282 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

For sometime, I've been wondering: how is going to be the human race in 4th millenium. I can't place or imagine if our society will be incredibly develloped, or if we will the same people that we are now!:clueless:

Anyway, I would like to know your opinion. Will we finally be able to leave Earth? Will all the world be filled with happiness and joy, with no wars occurring? Or will we just continue to be the jerks that we've always been in the past centuries?

SteVen

"World's Best Boss"

50 XP

14th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,254 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Humans will most likely be non-existant.

PC Chipmunk VIP Member

Please don't kick.

50 XP

9th July 2005

0 Uploads

7,866 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

I don't think there will ever be a time where the world is filled with happiness and joy, as long as the human race exists on this planet. I think infact that conflicts and wars will be even greater by that time and we will be seriously screwed on multiple levels.After all...it seems that the human race loves to develop more advanced things for killing people. But yes...I think it could be possible that there could be colonization on other planets by then. Maybe nothing major....but at least a start perhaps.I also think that we will screw up the environment by then (as is happening now) and wipe out alot of endangered species on the planet...

Well , there's a pessimistic view.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

Humanity will either cease to exist, or living in a more advanced state (better technology)

arcadeplayer987

Revenge was here.

50 XP

25th April 2007

0 Uploads

1,819 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

It will be half human and half robot

Rich19

Italicised no more

50 XP

14th August 2004

0 Uploads

4,058 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

I don't know. Generally it's the totally unexpected or unprecidented discoveries that shape human history the most.

Dot Com

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th June 2000

0 Uploads

6,116 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Let David Byrne from the Talking Heads explain to you what will happen in the future:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 11 years ago

Well, according to the Mayans and Nostradamus, the apocalypse is coming in 2012.

Commissar MercZ

Notable Loser

300,005 XP

29th January 2005

0 Uploads

27,113 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

I personally have an optimistic outlook of the future. I think we'll still be around, technology will probably be bounds better, but political boundaries will more than likely be changed. There will probably be a good deal of wars, but I doubt it'll be to an apocalyptic scale. Humans will probably be off planet by then as well.

The bad thing about things like this is it's all up for grabs. Some pessimists are convinced that humanity will wipe themselves out with nukes, some are optimistic like me, and others have some view of a dystopia of some sort. That's why only sci-fi buffs write books based on it, but professors and what not will for the most part distance themselves from that far ranging of a prediction.

Badha1rday

Nature's best screw up.

132,255 XP

27th July 2005

0 Uploads

12,663 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago
IgNight;4011236Well, according to the Mayans and Nostradamus, the apocalypse is coming in 2012.

Nostradomus is full of shit.