Sovereign002 VIP Member

Adeptus Moderatus We purge with chain and bolter

105,915 XP

22nd May 2005

0 Uploads

10,044 Posts

0 Threads

#11 13 years ago

Yea I just heard the tolk for our (=belgian) newsreport has just died in a bombing. It's getting insane over there, Bush really f*cked up and than those f*ckup extremists...Do they actually think that they make a differnce blowing themselves up?! The good side is that, after a couple of years and if we're lucky the bombings will stop because of the simple fact that they ran out of new recruits, since they're all dead already. :lol:

sovereignwarhammer.jpg

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#12 13 years ago

It is all IRaqis and other terrorists doing the killing. So I still don't see where this "Stupid fucking Bush" shit comes from. He's not killing anyone, neither are Americans. It is Iraqis killing Iraqis.

Roaming East

Ultima ratio regum

50 XP

7th November 2005

0 Uploads

4,770 Posts

0 Threads

#13 13 years ago

Sooner or later the US is going to figure out that Iraq as a single nation isnt a feasible concept unles there is a murderous thug in control to KEEP it that way. The whole place is simply begging for the Balkans treatment. The sooner we pull out the better. Civil war isnt going to suddenly break out, its already been happening for years.

Mihail VIP Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#14 13 years ago
Afterburner;3383012It is all IRaqis and other terrorists doing the killing. So I still don't see where this "Stupid fucking Bush" shit comes from. He's not killing anyone, neither are Americans. It is Iraqis killing Iraqis.

Because there were no killings like this before the war? even the worst which republicans claimed saddam did, is not as bad as it's been since the 1991 war?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#15 13 years ago
Mihail;3383478Because there were no killings like this before the war? even the worst which republicans claimed saddam did, is not as bad as it's been since the 1991 war?

An Iraqi man walks into the middle of a crowded market. He sets off the explosives he placed on his body the the order or other terrorists using a detonator that is in his hand. He kills 22 civilians.

It's Bush's fault.

WOW! What logic you people have. Good thing you aren't scientists or mathematicians or we would still be strike stones against stones to make fire and would be pull ourselves along through our own feces.

Dot Com

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th June 2000

0 Uploads

6,116 Posts

0 Threads

#16 13 years ago

Afterburner;3383505An Iraqi man walks into the middle of a crowded market. He sets off the explosives he placed on his body the the order or other terrorists using a detonator that is in his hand. He kills 22 civilians.

It's Bush's fault.

Yes, it is his fault. He went into this invasion thinking with his balls and not his brains (if he has any). We have no solid plan for victory except "defeat the terrorists and hope for the best". Incompetent turds under his rule made such mistakes as rounding up former members of the Baath party (or something along those lines). Any of those "former members" could have been teachers, doctors, civilians...

Turns out that pissed off some of those civilians and they became insurgents. Hell, anyone with half of a melon could understand that this would be an unwinnable war. Either Saddam would keep his people in check with genocide or peole get blown up on a daily basis. Lose/Lose situation to me. The only is that this war is effecting the stability of the middle east and the whole world.

WOW! What logic you people have. Good thing you aren't scientists or mathematicians or we would still be strike stones against stones to make fire and would be pull ourselves along through our own feces.

While your sarcasm is flattering, it is not helpful.

It is all IRaqis and other terrorists doing the killing. So I still don't see where this "Stupid fucking Bush" shit comes from. He's not killing anyone, neither are Americans. It is Iraqis killing Iraqis.

Then it looks like our presence isn't doing much good, is it?

Mihail VIP Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#17 13 years ago

An Iraqi man walks into the middle of a crowded market. He sets off the explosives he placed on his body the the order or other terrorists using a detonator that is in his hand. He kills 22 civilians.

It's Bush's fault.

Remove the 2003 invasion, and the man won't be there.

You put a gun into their hands and told them to fire, now you blaim them for firing, tuff shit, you put that gun in their hands, now deal with them hating you for doing it and fighting over who gets to hold that gun.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#18 13 years ago
Mihail;3383574Remove the 2003 invasion, and the man won't be there.

Yup, he'd probaly be in Israel, or Indonesia, or somewhere in the West. Or, he might have been shot by Saddam, on video of course, for Saddams personal pleasure.

You put a gun into their hands and told them to fire, now you blaim them for firing, tuff shit, you put that gun in their hands, now deal with them hating you for doing it and fighting over who gets to hold that gun.

Clarify on this one. Who is "they"? Iraqi insurgents?

super6-4

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

960 Posts

0 Threads

#19 13 years ago

those peps are so screwed up anyway, gotta get rid of em all, cuz this will never end those bastards are teaching the little kids in schools to kill americans, if that the only thing they know then fuk em kill em all

-DarthMaul-

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

5,051 Posts

0 Threads

#20 13 years ago
DnC;3382802Well that's what Bush did and look what happened.

Exactly..no offense, this dictator kept EVERYTHING in order...Shi'ites, Kurds, and Sunnies lived normaly together without any of this shit. Hell Sunnies and Shi'ites always got married together, and now some families ARE SPLITTING APART because of the violence....Thanks, and god job bush :) you messed up a great and beautiful country. And I blame YOU, not the CIA, or the Military. YOU.