350 Casualties in Baghdad Today - Worst Since Invasion 49 replies

Please wait...

-DarthMaul-

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

5,051 Posts

0 Threads

#31 13 years ago

Yeah but Sunnies were killed, torutred, raped, etc. just as well. Especially the kurds(theyre sunni) him being sunni dosent mean they agreed because they lived in shit just as well as the rest of the country..

czech speacial forces

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

3rd September 2005

0 Uploads

3,369 Posts

0 Threads

#32 13 years ago
Afterburner;3383505An Iraqi man walks into the middle of a crowded market. He sets off the explosives he placed on his body the the order or other terrorists using a detonator that is in his hand. He kills 22 civilians. It's Bush's fault. WOW! What logic you people have. Good thing you aren't scientists or mathematicians or we would still be strike stones against stones to make fire and would be pull ourselves along through our own feces.

The white house propaganda is really working. bush took saddam from power allowing this crazy guys to come out and kill. its like taking the brake off a parked car on a hill. if the car kills 20 people it is bushes fault. he caused it indirectly. hes not doing the shooting and blowing up but he pulled the safetly pin out of the grenade.

the kurdish part of iraq is very peaceful right now and pretty liberal in terms of islamic law. but this is being threatened by the Ansar al-Islam, who are strict on islamic teaching. we should crack down on them before kurdishstan becomes violent.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#33 13 years ago

Bush and Blair have both scored own goals by being in Iraq but the thing is how many more hundreds and thousands would Saddam have killed if he was still in power? He was well looked after by many governments when he was in power but nothing was done even when he gassed the Kurds and Iranians geeeeez

All the supposed martyrs will never change the situation there and there martyrdom is just in vain because the only people that will remember the martyr is his family cause no one else really cares do they? Pyr8

Captain Blade

custom user title

50 XP

16th July 2006

0 Uploads

1,403 Posts

0 Threads

#34 13 years ago
czech speacial forces;3385693 if the car kills 20 people it is bushes fault. he caused it indirectly. hes not doing the shooting and blowing up but he pulled the safetly pin out of the grenade.

What about the thousands of people that were tortured and murdered by Saddam before he was in power, hmm? Did you forget about that?

Sounds like your trying to say that Bush is a demonic murderer when all he's trying to do is help and defend, when if he didn't make the decision to go into Iraq Saddam would still be mass murdering and torturing hundreds if not thousands of people and still be a threat to the US and the rest of the world with his nukes. (Yeah I know, unconfirmed, but whatever, why would the pres lie? I don't think he would make up that there is nukes just so he can go to war for no reason)

DnC

GF's Cognitive Psychologist

50 XP

14th April 2004

0 Uploads

2,668 Posts

0 Threads

#35 13 years ago
Captain Blade;3387104Sounds like your trying to say that Bush is a demonic murderer when all he's trying to do is help and defend

No he didn't invade to help the country. The are many more countries in the world that need and deserve help but he didn't help them. He knew there wasn't any WMD's there. The only useful reason for invading is oil. And this is obvious since Bush does not agree to bind to the Kyoto agreement.

masked_marsoe Advanced Member

Heaven's gonna burn your eyes

50 XP

16th April 2005

0 Uploads

8,063 Posts

0 Threads

#36 13 years ago

Iraq's nuclear project was destroyed by the Israelis in 1982, and was confirmed when the former head of the Iraqi nuclear project defected in 1994. Unfortunately, his reports seem to be completely ignored, while unrelated people were paid millions to tell stories about Iraq's secret weapons projects. This is nothing new of course.

And there was a reason. Iraq happens to have a whole lot of the most valuable resource on the planet.

I'm begining to wonder, did the American government believe its own propaganda?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#37 13 years ago

czech speacial forces;3385693The white house propaganda is really working. bush took saddam from power allowing this crazy guys to come out and kill. its like taking the brake off a parked car on a hill. if the car kills 20 people it is bushes fault. he caused it indirectly. hes not doing the shooting and blowing up but he pulled the safetly pin out of the grenade.

the kurdish part of iraq is very peaceful right now and pretty liberal in terms of islamic law. but this is being threatened by the Ansar al-Islam, who are strict on islamic teaching. we should crack down on them before kurdishstan becomes violent.

Here is a better analogy using a car. Bush parks his car in a bad neighborhood. Some guys steal his car and go run down ten or twenty people. So it MUST be Bush's fault. Maybe he does hold some blame for being stupid enough to park in a bad neighborhood(Iraq), but it is 99% the fault of the people who stole he car(Iraqis)

And I agree with DnC that there were other countries we should have taken care of first. For one thing Afghanistan should have been stabilized before anything else went down. Then there are a substantial number of places in Africa which could have used our help. It should be known that we are helping them at the same time though. We gave something like $137 million to the African Union's peace keeping force in Somalia. But they are doing a piss poor job so the U.N. has been asking the African Union to allow U.N. peace keepers into Somalia.

Jill

Idiot Action-Adventure Girl

50 XP

8th July 2006

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#38 13 years ago

We can do three things. 1. Increase our military. This won't happen. Our military is not that great anymore. 2. Keep our military small there and have the new Iraqi Government and their army and police take a bigger part in trying to control the civilwar and stuff. 3. Get the hell out of dodge...but we all know what will happen if we do this.

AlDaja

SFC III Troubleshooter.

50 XP

5th September 2006

0 Uploads

11,263 Posts

0 Threads

#39 13 years ago

Numbers…whatever…K, it’s war. People die…Patton said it best – “war is hell”. We can only hope that there is an end in the near future. I suspect when it is over for us and our troops are back at home or redeployed elsewhere as the democrats have been suggesting that the number will climb as their civilization swirls further down and rips itself apart.

Faceless32

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

22nd August 2006

0 Uploads

2,681 Posts

0 Threads

#40 13 years ago
RLt.W1982;3385035Wrong. The country was calm under Saddam's rule because he was Sunni, so he favored the Sunnis. This kept the Shiites, the majority, from doing anything. He kept the Shiites from doing anything through threats, murder, torture, and just good old public beatings. Perhaps you should read up on your history before you spout off like that.

Yet again, your wrong. Saddam diddn't just rise to power and tel all the shiates," Hey lets be freinds," and sit down and start having tea parties. He modernized the country; He strengthend and unified tha Ba'ath party. He created a strong stable police force, and began to oversea international oil trade year before the 1973 energy crisis. he created free schiolling up the highest educational levels, earnig him an award from the UNESCO. To further modernize the country and relive their dependence on oil, he created programs which emphazied mining and, creting new roads ad broght electricty to all of Iraqs cities. Just a little history lesson for you.