I'm too cool to Post
22nd September 2002
Know any of theese annoying types?
How many of these statements describe you?
1. You make provocative statements to "foster dialogue" or needle others.
2. You often find yourself delivering a discourse consisting solely of buzzwords and catchphrases.
3. You make up nicknames for all your co-workers and refer to them only by these names. (e.g. "Good job, Chachi!"; "I'm going to have to disagree with you there, T-bone!")
4. Your office is completely decorated with your children's pictures and artwork.
5. You have plastered your cubicle with photos of yourself taken with famous people.
6. It is your trademark to recite rhyming or other cutesy messages as your voice mail greeting.
7. The questions you ask at meetings are preceded by long monologues of your views and accomplishments.
8. You routinely eat odoriferous lunches at your desk.
9. You bring in dishes that you tried to cook -- but didn't turn out quite right -- as "special treats" for your co-workers.
10. People seem tense -- even panic-stricken -- when they see you coming their way.
11. Others back away from you as you speak.
12. You send flurries of e-mails to the rest of the company telling them what you are doing. (e.g., "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom.")
13. You vigorously chew or pop your gum.
14. You wear strong perfume or cologne.
15. You assume your co-workers are fascinated by your personal problems and exploits.
16. You interrupt others while they are speaking or are deep in conversation.
17. You are moody and don't care who knows it.
18. You often give others assignments as they're walking out the door for lunch or to catch the train home.
19. You borrow staplers, scissors and tape from others' desks and forget to return them.
20. Your dialogue with others often end with the other person shouting, "You are so annoying!"
I didn't make it!
Yeah, I come to work, act friendly, do my job, and go home. Mind you, I don't really have an important job, but at all the jobs I have worked at thus far, I didn't act like any of those things.
2nd October 2003
[QUOTE=ßeef10. People seem tense -- even panic-stricken -- when they see you coming their way.[/QUOTE]
:lol: This describes my boss to a tee, but then I normally only go to see him to get money for projects or to beat him up over something. Probably I should treat him better, but he's such a pushover.
26th June 2004
I couldn't find one of those that describe me, although I am, in a very odd way, slightly annoying. The number one thing that I'm pointed out a lot for is I'm quiet . . . no really, I know I seem an overbearing ass here, but I'm really a quiet person :confused:
The waitresses don't seem to like it very much. I usually stand at my station if I've gotten everything cleaned in the back and cleared every table (I'm a buser) and watch the tables so I know when one needs to be cleared or if someone needs something. I stand there very quietly, and I don't show any expressions on my face (so I'm told). This apparantly drives the waitresses nuts because they don't like silence and keep having to make open ended phrases just to break the silence and often come right out and tell me "wow, you're quiet, talk!" and sometimes I get one that will come out and yell "SMILE!!!" because my expression is also annoying to them :clueless:
I'm an annoying quiet person, who woulda thought :uhm:
4th August 2003
Yeah... Beef, where are those TPS reports?