Boy's Father Buys Him A Role In Will Ferrell Movie for $47,000 7 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

:D I guess it was for a good cause, too. I wish my father had $47,000 to spend on me, hehe. Boy's Father Buys Him A Role In Will Ferrell Movie for $47,000 art.ferrell.ap.jpg

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

Thats sad, the movie will probably suck anyways

InfantryDivision

God loves the Infantry.

50 XP

12th July 2006

0 Uploads

596 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Haha, it probably will. For $47,000, he might just say a few minor lines but thats it. Thats just a waste of money.

RedDevilXLT

21st Century Digital Boy

50 XP

2nd February 2007

0 Uploads

7,334 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

many of the movies will ferrell stars in, blows. I cant stand that guy if he's the/a main character. If he's being directed and controlled, then he's hilarious but if he's left to his own devices...ugh. As for this kid and his parent buying him a role, eh, that's fine. He won't do much, i'm sure of that.

Atrusino

Ewiges Leben, Wolf des Südens

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

3,904 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago
InfantryDivision;3947873For $47,000, he might just say a few minor lines but thats it. Thats just a waste of money.

He has no lines (as stated in the article; thank god). As per the money.. I wouldn't at all say it was a waste. The charity that it's going towards makes it admirable to say the least. The movie might suck... But the money is real and it has value in cancer research. Kudos to Willy boy for doing something decent.. He should take charity over acting.

Flodgy

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

6,034 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago
He has no lines (as stated in the article; thank god). As per the money.. I wouldn't at all say it was a waste. The charity that it's going towards makes it admirable to say the least. The movie might suck... But the money is real and it has value in cancer research. Kudos to Willy boy for doing something decent.. He should take charity over acting.

Agreed. While I personally wouldn't do such a thing, it may be a great chance for his son, or at least some enjoyment and memorable experience. Will Ferrell was awesome in Blades of Glory though. You can't argue there.

*The.Doctor

Trust me, I'm a Doctor

102,440 XP

25th November 2003

0 Uploads

9,964 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago
MiloWill Ferrell was awesome in Blades of Glory though. You can't argue there.

Best movie Will Ferrells ever been in = Old School.

You can't argue the awesomeness of that movie. If you do, your wrong. =p

Junk angel

Huh, sound?

166,880 XP

29th January 2007

0 Uploads

15,678 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Well the father himself stated that he made it mainly because of the charity, since his mother died herself to it.