Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#3 2 years ago

The easiest way to make money off youtube.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,127 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#4 2 years ago

Cats rule the interwebs.

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#5 2 years ago

I hate cats.

There, I said it. They're vile, selfish creatures, that roam and shit in people's gardens without permission, torture and kill random animals for a laugh, treat their owners as inessential landlords, and would kill you if they were able to.

Compare to dogs, who are loyal, social creatures. Both of our evolutionary paths are inexorably linked, and our early success as hunter/gatherers was likely, in part, thanks to the assistance of our best friends. Their support continued with the advent of agriculture, too, as they helped (and continue to help) us herd animals. Where a cat uses you to provide a roof and free food, a dog becomes part of your pack, emotionally bonds with you, defends you when threatened, and mourns you when you die.

Basically, if you prefer cats, not only are you siding with an animal that lets you live only because it's too small to kill you, but you're also flying in the face of tens of thousands of years of your own evolution.

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#6 2 years ago
Mr. Matt Basically, if you prefer cats, not only are you siding with an animal that lets you live only because it's too small to kill you, but you're also flying in the face of tens of thousands of years of your own evolution.

I don't disagree.

Aren't cats adorable? cute-cat.jpg

unic0rn

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

239 Posts

0 Threads

#7 2 years ago

Mr. Matt I hate cats.

There, I said it. They're vile, selfish creatures, that roam and shit in people's gardens without permission, torture and kill random animals for a laugh, treat their owners as inessential landlords, and would kill you if they were able to.

Compare to dogs, who are loyal, social creatures. Both of our evolutionary paths are inexorably linked, and our early success as hunter/gatherers was likely,in part,thanks to the assistance of our best friends. Their support continued with the advent of agriculture, too, as they helped (and continue to help) us herd animals. Where a cat uses you to provide a roof and free food, a dog becomes part of your pack, emotionally bonds with you, defends you when threatened, and mourns you when you die.

Basically, if you prefer cats, not only are you siding with an animal that lets you live only because it's too small to kill you, but you're also flying in the face of tens of thousands of years of your own evolution.

Schofield VIP Member

om :A

319,554 XP

24th October 2007

1 Uploads

30,539 Posts

0 Threads

#8 2 years ago

Why would you want a cat when you can own a husky puppy?

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#9 2 years ago

Superfluous Curmudgeon Basically, if you prefer cats, not only are you siding with an animal that lets you live only because it's too small to kill you, but you're also flying in the face of tens of thousands of years of your own evolution. Mr. Matt I don't disagree.

Aren't cats adorable?

How many times will that adorable cat shit in its neighbour's garden, I wonder?

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#10 2 years ago
Mr. Matt How many times will that adorable cat shit in its neighbour's garden, I wonder?

He'll at least try to bury the evidence. If it requires digging up its neighbor's vegetables in order to do so, then so be it.