Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#1 2 years ago

Come on. You have them. Give 'em up. Whether they're encounters with the paranormal, supernatural, preternatural, naturenatural or au natural, or just encounters with really weird people in the dark of the night, post 'em! :D

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,124 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Hillary Clinton wants to be America's President.

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,400 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#3 2 years ago
"Lindale"Hillary Clinton wants to be America's President.

Her opponent is Donald Trump.

We can't top this.

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

unic0rn

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

239 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago
Serio walks into a bar

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#5 2 years ago

Don't have anything wild, but due to a dog crossing the highway in the dead of night I managed to spin out on the highway going 80 MPH, totaling 3 full 360s before regaining control and continuing on like nothing happened. Pretty sure the dog made it out alive too.

Aeia

Live with honor, die for justice!

90 XP

3rd May 2016

0 Uploads

181 Posts

1 Threads

#6 2 years ago

I had some some pretty inexplicable events in the past. Nothing horrific or ghostly though. Just very very ... weird. I won't post them here for the stigma of being seen as a caveman.

*runs and hides under a rock*

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,819 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,218 Posts

4 Threads

#7 2 years ago

^ Come on, you've already made us curious! :p

I just remembered last night this one instance when I lived in Chile a good few years back. Must've been in 2008 or 2009. My mom had gotten a small job at a fair for 18th September (Chile's independence day) and the weekend surrounding it. The thing was an all-night job she'd gotten through a friend, and I remember  I went with her the first day because I wanted to make some money, but couldn't handle the all night thing so the night after I decided to stay home.

When I went to bed that night, I had gone off my computer and turned off the TV and laid down to sleep when I started to hear unintelligible whisperings really close to me. They sounded way to close to be from the neighbors house who had a window directly outside our yard. I heard them every day so I knew what it sounded like when they were talking. This wasn't that.

Directly after the whispers I hear what resembled a rusty crane being turned to open (like the one in the Valve logo, the one on the neck of the dude that appears on the intro) and again, it sounded to be eerily close to me to be from the neighboring houses. After that I just sorta sprung up and turned on the TV and crashed out with it on.

qjyUJrq.png

Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#8 2 years ago

Donald Trump is running for presidency of the United States of America. Britain has left the European Union. ISIS is still in existence and successfully convincing its thralls to commit acts of barbarism across Europe. It is currently 3 minutes to midnight.

I have long wondered in horrified fascination what the visible split second of a nuclear blast looks like. I've heard and told some engrossing horror stories in my time, but never have I lived in one. This will be quite something.

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,124 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#9 2 years ago

No matter if Hilary Clinton or Donald Trump gets elected President, it will end the same way. You will hear what a nuclear blast sounds like, and see it up close.

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#10 2 years ago

"Silberio" I just remembered last night this one instance when I lived in Chile a good few years back. Must've been in 2008 or 2009. My mom had gotten a small job at a fair for 18th September (Chile's independence day) and the weekend surrounding it. The thing was an all-night job she'd gotten through a friend, and I remember  I went with her the first day because I wanted to make some money, but couldn't handle the all night thing so the night after I decided to stay home.

When I went to bed that night, I had gone off my computer and turned off the TV and laid down to sleep when I started to hear unintelligible whisperings really close to me. They sounded way to close to be from the neighbors house who had a window directly outside our yard. I heard them every day so I knew what it sounded like when they were talking. This wasn't that.

Directly after the whispers I hear what resembled a rusty crane being turned to open (like the one in the Valve logo, the one on the neck of the dude that appears on the intro) and again, it sounded to be eerily close to me to be from the neighboring houses. After that I just sorta sprung up and turned on the TV and crashed out with it on.

See, this is the stuff! This is what I want to hear about!

I had a sorta similar situation when I was much younger. I was trying to fall asleep and had my arm on top of my cover. Just as I was beginning to fade, I got this weird tingling sensation from my shoulder all the way down my arm and the feeling that someone was next to me(you know, like when you can feel someone standing behind you).

This, of course, confused the shit out of me because my mother was sleeping in her bedroom and there was no one else in the house. So I opened my eyes and looked next to my bed, seeing a very strange, white silhoutte. It was really tall. We're not talking about six feet. This thing was seven feet or something. Human shaped. I would say it was glowing, too, but I panicked and ducked my head under my cover.

Weird thing is that I wasn't even able to scream. I was completely mute and just hid under my cover for a minute or so. I didn't hear anyone enter or leave my bedroom in the time, so when I poked my hand out to turn on my lamp, I was puzzled when no one was there.

I was a kid at the time, so naturally I went to my mother's bedroom and woke her up and told her about it. Never found out what it was, or if it was real. My suspicion is that I was victim to sleep paralysis, but shit it scared me.