MALESTROM

FF Veteran

50 XP

8th September 2004

0 Uploads

307 Posts

0 Threads

#1 6 years ago

What's up, I was on something aweful and I remembered an old forum I was at...it had two f's in it...eventually I realized it was filefront, and came upon this old site.Man, I remember when I was on here, when I first registered, the site was blue, well at that time I don't think, and it was waay more active.I was a kid then, I'm now 19 going on 20, and have an account registered even earlier than this one.I was reading some of my old posts, and it took me back man...to different times..it's funny how quick time can pass you by man....just want to let you all know I love you and stay safe man...we're all actively taking part in a piece of history, as significant or insignificant certain roles we play in these events are...just be great.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

240,290 XP

31st January 2010

0 Uploads

23,365 Posts

2 Threads

#2 6 years ago

[COLOR=seagreen]I hope you will be rejoining us. The homecoming of an FF veteran is always a grand occasion. :nodding:[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Totes

Misanthrope

92,890 XP

7th January 2011

0 Uploads

8,664 Posts

0 Threads

#3 6 years ago

The Filefront forums (although called something different at the time) were founded in 2002, I believe? I was 10! Amazing how time flies. Welcome back, hope you stick around.

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,105 XP

17th June 2002

6 Uploads

33,631 Posts

6 Threads

#4 6 years ago

Welcome back dude.

This place was alive and kicking long before 2002 Totes. FileFront wasn't the first incarnation. This place has been renamed more than Puff Daddy. The very first iteration was called I/O Error or something like that, in the late 90s. You'll have to ask n0e for the details though. It was before my time; he's the only dude left from those days.

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,744 XP

8th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,216 Posts

2 Threads

#5 6 years ago

I am amazed about all the history this forum has... It's like it's own nation with places, heroes, legends, villains, coups and politics... Damn, I love this place.

And welcome on the homecoming, Malestorm; it's always nice to see a vet around! :nodding:

qjyUJrq.png

Snow_Flake

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

21st December 2006

0 Uploads

886 Posts

0 Threads

#6 6 years ago

Welcome back the forums, although I don't post as often as I could this forum has been my favorite for a long time, I look back at old posts sometimes myself.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

240,290 XP

31st January 2010

0 Uploads

23,365 Posts

2 Threads

#7 6 years ago

[COLOR=seagreen]I have not been here for that long compared to the FF Timeline, but I already feel a sense of patriotism. :nodding:[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

G.R.A.E.M.E. VIP Member

OW & HS Addict

178,776 XP

14th August 2008

0 Uploads

15,860 Posts

0 Threads

#8 6 years ago

Welcome back, Malestrom. It's good to see the return of old members – makes it seem the older people haven't forgotten this place.

I'm not precisely the oldest member around myself, although I did start lurking on the site around 2006. Never really bothered signing up because I was too busy being interested in- and playing WoW.

Time passes by quickly indeed. I remember the very first day I signed up here and started posting in the KotOR section. Can't believe I'm on my way to four years here.

Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 6 years ago

*posts something sentimental*

Huh what? I mean hi.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,261 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#10 6 years ago

Welcome back mate. Looking back at your first posts must have been both amuzing and humiliating at the same time. :rofl: