Ok. First off you will need to download and install the bc lost dialouge mod from bcfiles*
Now Heres how to do it:
1. Go to your SCRIPTS/MAELSTROM/Episode** folder
2. If you have installed the Lost Dialoughe correctly u should find a .py mission script. eg E1M1.py (thats the script for Episode 1 Mission 1)
3. Open the file using notepad or wordpad
4. Look for this Line: # Create the players ship pPlayer = MissionLib.CreatePlayerShip("Galaxy", pDryDockSet, "player", "DryDock Start")
5. Change it to this: # Create the players ship pPlayer = MissionLib.CreatePlayerShip("MvamGalaxy", pDryDockSet, "player", "DryDock Start")
Now do this with every mission file through folders episode 1 to episode 3. and if you want it all the way through the game then do it from episode1 to episode8
*once youve installed the BClost dialouge you MUST!!! delete a file called Graff.py located in the scripts/bridge/charachters folder.
** The folders range From Episode 1 to Epiode 8
Note: DO NOT RELEASE ANY CHANGES YOU MAKE AS A MOD. SNEAKER HAS CLEARLY STATED THIS IN THE MVAM README.
Is there a way of putting this into multiplayer???
If there is I like to know.
It could be done but you would need mpmp or something to get the decompiled python files for editing it
imagine the problems in mp, what would happen to the other peoples comps when you separate/intergrate, and what would happen to the other half of the ship? i see a major crash already.
No there is no way to get this into Multiplayer...
Is that clear? -There is no way in the next 2 Month even.
dude thats pretty sweet and all for this mod to be in sp. prob is i cant find this lost dialogue thing ur talking about. can u give me a link??? thanks :rock:
http://www.bcfiles.com/file.info?ID=7760 thats the link for the bc lost dialog
I put it in like you said, but had to button on Saffi's menu for saucer separation. Any ideas?
There might be a way how to make a python script (.py) in the BC directory what activates the seperation. Another good idea would be is to make a BOT adder. Basically meaning you could add a BOt in single player or in multiplayer.
if you didnt see a galaxy seperation button then you most likely havenmt turned it on in mutators