KFC, McDonalds or Burger King 39 replies

Please wait...

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

267,355 XP

15th December 2002

36 Uploads

22,459 Posts

1,702 Threads

#1 2 years ago

I've not eaten anything but soup, yogurt, rice-based pasta soft foods and other things that are relatively easy to chew for over a week now. I'm fucking starving. So right now I'd eat all of these three. At the same time. AND MAYBE I WILL.

So let's settle it once and for all (and yes, I know they're bad for you, they all suck etc. etc.) - which is the best.

McDonalds is very consistent but it's kinda bland at times, not as much food for the money, but the Big Mac is always a classic and some of their newer burgers are pretty good.

KFC is very hit and miss, some outlets are fucking amazing, some are downright awful, I find.

Burger King though is almost always perfect IMO, good, big, juicy burgers, the best fries, good stuff.

So it's hard to pick between a great KFC and a great Burger King, but I'll have to give it to Burger King for consistency.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

240,792 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,401 Posts

2 Threads

#2 2 years ago

McDonalds is very consistent, yes. And that consistency is that McDonalds is food poisoning in a box.

Burger King is not much better, but at least it does not make me ill.

KFC is great. Fried chicken is the best thing ever.

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#3 2 years ago

There's only like one KFC store in all of Denmark, so that's not an option. And if I recall, Burger King has had a bunch of issues with hygiene here. I think they actually found rats in their food or some shit.

McDonalds, on the other hand, is almost more sterile than a hospital and often serve pretty damn good stuff. I don't know if that's just because their European branches are run better, though.

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,238 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,113 Posts

1,329 Threads

#4 2 years ago

I'm not a huge fan of KFC.

Wendy's has the best burgers, Burger King has the best fries.

McDonalds is 'ok' if you're in the mood for some quick food but it can be kinda bland.

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,496 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,740 Posts

1,754 Threads

#5 2 years ago

Five Guys is a good place with variety and customization.  Every burger they serve is super fresh and sizzling and the cheese just melts right before your eyes.  Only problem is they're about 2500 calories a piece and are about $10 just for the burger :p

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#6 2 years ago

Never visited a KFC. Haven't been to a Mc in over a decade, Burger King about the same amount of time. Why? There food isn't that good and certainly not better than what snackbars and such sell.  If I want a quick and easy snack I grab a Donner Kebab or go to a snackbar and get myself some chips and deep fried Dutch snakcks (Frikandel, Kroket, Kaassouflé ). 

Steampoweredcat

Registered Loser

50 XP

12th July 2016

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#7 2 years ago

Oh please, Five Guys trumps all of these!

Five-Guys-Burgers-and-Fries.jpg

:yum:

"When I die, I want to go in my sleep just like my Grandpa did. Not screaming like all the people on his plane."

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#8 2 years ago

"Steampoweredcat"Oh please, Five Guys trumps all of these!

Five-Guys-Burgers-and-Fries.jpg

:yum:

Jesus. There's so much salt on those fries, the dead sea looks fresh by comparison.

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,326 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,847 Posts

213 Threads

#9 2 years ago

None cos I am vegetarian.

Though I heard Five Guys is good. Just don't really see much point in making a burger "gourmet" when the whole idea of a burger is that it is quick and simple.

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,238 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,113 Posts

1,329 Threads

#10 2 years ago

Five Guys is way too damn expensive for what you get.

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...