Diabolic

guess who's baackkkk....

50 XP

31st July 2006

0 Uploads

1,360 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

What are your thoughts/theorys on what the earth will be like in 500 years? Personally, I believe that and the planet will be in ruins...think of it as the whole planet being like today's USSR...poor, starving, every thing that could go wrong went wrong. It is comparable to the Great Depression of the '30s, only on a worldwide scale. The United States has been destroyed from the inside, concentrating on other countries troubles, they have forgotten their own under a miserable President. They are now as desperate as the enemies they are fighting today. World War 3 and 4 have already occured, each leaving devastation in their wake, and a 5th is about to begin. There are no superpowers this time, giving each country a equal chance of winning. Hell, Ghana even has a chance of winning the war. There are no alliances yet. Each country is in the war for themselves and no one else. World War 5 begins in 500 years... Voice your thoughts on what it'll be like in 500 years. I know mine might seem far-fetched, but hey, it's my personal opinion that i am entitled to.

Pb2Au

Droolworthy

50 XP

4th October 2004

0 Uploads

8,461 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

In 500 years, the seat of economic power will rest in Asia of Africa. It's part of the cycle. First Africa was the height of development in the modern world, the Asia, then Europe, now America. The cycle will reset over the next centuries. Earth will have had another large extinction, either the beginning of a new Ice Age (the world is, after all, long overdue for one) or because of a magnetic pole reversal (at this moment our planetary magnetic field is weakening). Approximately half the human species will be living on Earth, half elsewhere in space. Someone will have most likely solved the problem of travelling at near lightspeed, and we might just be sending the first inter-galactic expeditions off (they will never return, even travelling at light speed a round trip is too long).

2 + 2 = 5

The Aggressor!

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

1,097 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

The world would have untied under one goverment with rebels constantly fighting the powers that be, we will have occurpied another planet.

princessrainera

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd July 2006

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

in 500 hundred years there will be no color difference between anybody because of all the interracial mixing

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

ln 500 years if humans havent learnt to not kill everything they discover, and pollute, and if humans havent left Earth, then our race is truelly doomed to the stars and a fiery ending. In 500 years l expect we will be extinct or prospering, for us to still be prospering, we will have to have become a space bearing species, expanding, earth just isnt big enough for our population to expand like it is, its a real possibility that we can make it, its just as real that we might not. ln 1000 years if we make the first 500 in space, who knows the possibilities, we may be the one truelly intelligent species ever evolved and it may be our job to be the first to spawn life to this empty lifeless universe. 500 years down the track if we make the first 1500 years of space exhistance, we could very likely end up with a gallaxy full of life, babaloyn 5 would become somewhat of a reality, to a degree, we could also be waring with eachother, a very human trait , given l have not taken into account what evolution has in store for our human bodies, the question is to complex to not ignore aspects of it for it to work at this early stage. Who knows after 2000 years in space under science , instead of 2000 years on a planet under the bible, one ponders what it might be like .......

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 12 years ago

We'll be more technologically advanced, and absolutely nothing else will have changed. At all.

D-frog

Controlled chaos

50 XP

8th September 2006

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

I dont think there will be an earth in 500 years, assuming that the biblical prophacies are true, itll be gone for sure, there wrong, and well wipe our selfs out fo sure, either way humanity is on the brink of destruction, in my humble opinion

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 12 years ago

why ask about 500 years?? we should be asking what the world will be like in the next 10.

D-frog

Controlled chaos

50 XP

8th September 2006

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

yeah isnt that the truth. How long you think itll be till iran nukes isreal? o will isreal return the favor, before it happens?

Reno

The professional.

50 XP

22nd March 2006

0 Uploads

1,312 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

With the use of nanotechnology in just 15 years from now we will have the ability to solve our food, energy, and transportation problems overnight. Not only will nanotech allow for instantaneous repair on the cellular level it will also allow for manufacturing on the nanoscale. Which means supercomputers the size of or smaller than a cellphone.

Imagine a virus literally being dismantled atom by atom. Miniature robots the size of cells floating around in your bloodstream repairing and maintaining your body. Imagine injecting a terminal AIDS or Cancer patient with a shot of nanobots and watching his body change from a look of death to the look of a strong healthy proud man he was before he became infected.

In just 50 years we will be a space going race. In 100 years we should be spread out across vast distances of space. After 100 years earth won't be thought of as the seat of power for humanity. As I see it humanity will eventually become a nomadic race of demigods. Beings with great ability who tend to keep to themselves.

WHERE KNOWLEDGE IS HEADED http://picoscience.8m.com/doubling_gif.html