kKamehameha

FileFront Forums pwns me!!!!!

50 XP

18th February 2006

0 Uploads

364 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

i just got my new rifle. after i put everything together correctly, i loaded my clip and loaded a round. it was quite hard to pull the bolt back. i knew it would because its brand new and all. i was wondering if gun lube for real firearms would be good or silicon oil from home depot or somewhere. real gun lube i can access easily because my dad owns firearms. if its good for airsoft, then thats great. i heard you could also go and buy some silicon oil. if anyone knows, tell me witch i could use and whitch is better. much appreaceated.

GamingUpdate

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

15th May 2006

0 Uploads

176 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I don't think this is appropriate on the main forums.

Especially after that kid from another set of forums went on a killing spree, after talking to other members about guns, who then got ripped off by members, thus causing him to act out.

I also still don't see how guns can actually be legal where you live. In Australia they are very illegal.

GOD111

I Am Teh God

50 XP

1st July 2004

0 Uploads

6,967 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago
GamingUpdate I also still don't see how guns can actually be legal where you live. In Australia they are very illegal.

Welcome to America, everything that can fire a round, is legall:)

DavetheFo

RogueDevil / Rogue Angel

50 XP

29th May 2003

0 Uploads

8,689 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

I would just use WD40.

If everybody carried a can of that stuff, there would be no problem in the world that couldnt be fixed.

Hfx-Rebel VIP Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

GaminUpdateI don't think this is appropriate on the main forums.[/quote]Please do not backseat moderate, if you feel a thread is wrong, use the 'report bad post' button.

[quote=GamingUpdate]I also still don't see how guns can actually be legal where you live. In Australia they are very illegal.

Same here...(excluding long guns) but, like SW3D3 said: Welcome to America <---Where you have the right to bear arms, and arm bears...whatever the hell turns you on.

DavetheFo

RogueDevil / Rogue Angel

50 XP

29th May 2003

0 Uploads

8,689 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Hfx_Rebel

Welcome to America <---Where you have the right to bear arms, and arm bears...whatever the hell turns you on.

I'm shipping off to america to get me some of that!

I want to arm the bears and lead a revolution!:deal:

Hfx-Rebel VIP Member

AzH owns my ass

50 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

Good luck with that...Bush has a hate on for immigrants :lol:

Actually, I should have put that in quotes, it from one of Robin William's stand-up performances.

GamingUpdate

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

15th May 2006

0 Uploads

176 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

The movie Bowling for Columbine made a mockery of America's gun laws. It was great. Brilliant, even.

I love the phrase 'backseat moderate'. I think I'll use it. heh

crzymnky

US Army PFC

50 XP

15th December 2004

0 Uploads

801 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

Umm he asked a question about AIrsoft, how did this turn into a discussion about real guns?

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#10 12 years ago

I'm so very glad that I read past the first few words of the title, because I almost got worried.