Macs: best gaming computers ever! B****! 58 replies

Please wait...

Batman6734

Bow Down Before My Awesomeness

50 XP

10th January 2004

0 Uploads

522 Posts

0 Threads

#51 16 years ago
Vertical345better, but your still acting like a little child.

dammit! what do you suggest i do to maturely display my dislike for Macintosh Computers?? please help




Vertical345

Revenge was here.

50 XP

1st August 2004

0 Uploads

2,868 Posts

0 Threads

#52 16 years ago

helpless:cort:




Batman6734

Bow Down Before My Awesomeness

50 XP

10th January 2004

0 Uploads

522 Posts

0 Threads

#53 16 years ago
Vertical345helpless:cort:

so true.... but good thing i am REALLY cool :cool:




Disconnecting

Gone

50 XP

23rd March 2004

0 Uploads

745 Posts

0 Threads

#54 16 years ago
KerianDisconnecting if you make another thread about macs in the same veiwn as the last three then you will win yourself a 2 day ban. in the mean time these will all be merged together.

How about an IP ban instead?




.am0k

Ruthless

50 XP

15th August 2004

0 Uploads

630 Posts

0 Threads

#55 16 years ago

...macs are consdiered better than Widows why? Less virus? I read that PC's are 88% more secure than macs. So why all th attacks? Say yo were going to make a virus in order to shit up alot of ppl. make one for 14% of users out there? (MAC) or make on fo Windows whch considts of the other 86% (srry if not ight, did seomthing to alter, not gonna sexplain here). So attack the lager user? wait until im osert SOBER!




Nusentinsaino Advanced Member

A new sense of nuisance.

66 XP

8th December 2003

0 Uploads

12,882 Posts

0 Threads

#56 16 years ago

I cant see why the windows idiots dont see that Macs never crash, and yet the windows always fuck up with that fucking gay-ass blue screen of death, the Windows get more virus than the Mac does. Also, i dont really care this much if you disagree with me, because i love Macs and they are the best. (It was apple who actually first came up before Bill Gates stole their ideas and ruled the world.)




WW2dude

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

50 XP

29th July 2003

0 Uploads

3,825 Posts

0 Threads

#57 16 years ago

Any OS can and can't crash. It all depends on how badly you fucked it up. :p Computers only do what they are told to do. Could be a virus doing stuff. But it was probably your fault for getting it in the first place.

My dad is a printer, and he uses three macs, and one PC. The mac he uses most is screwed up so badly i can hardly use it(but his business partners kids also use it, and their idiots with computers). While the PC works fine. Why? Only a few programs are ever going to be used. So as long as you know what the hell your going, it'll probably work just fine.

Like i'm using XP right now. I recently reformatted, but XP was still on here for a year or so before that. And never once did i see the bluescreen of death. You know why? Because i didn't surf porn, i didn't get warez, and i got a firewall and anti-virus. So if your an idiot with computers, there isn't a single OS thats safe from you. :p




AegenemmnoN Advanced Member

The cream of the crop

228,590 XP

19th August 2003

0 Uploads

21,534 Posts

0 Threads

#58 16 years ago

ive never gotten the blue screen of death. my computer works great. there is rarely a time when i have even a slight problem with it.




Disconnecting

Gone

50 XP

23rd March 2004

0 Uploads

745 Posts

0 Threads

#59 16 years ago

My mac owns your inferior machines! [color=red][/color] Behold! chibidoscon.jpg The ultimate mac firewall! just flick a switch and hackers wont be able to get into your computer.